Ranking
If xin gets a nerf, he'll be 100% useless.
Have you seen a xin in a ranked game above 1,7k elo? No? Thats because he has no escape and brushchecktool.
Hes freakin' slow if he tries to run away, so once he isn't the one who's chasing, he'll be fucked.
Perfect counter on him is Malphite btw.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
ty for that tip chreeys about malphite i can tell why malphite would counter xin
One does not simply question the Afro
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
If xin gets a nerf, he'll be 100% useless.
Have you seen a xin in a ranked game above 1,7k elo? No? Thats because he has no escape and brushchecktool.
Hes freakin' slow if he tries to run away, so once he isn't the one who's chasing, he'll be fucked.
Perfect counter on him is Malphite btw.

Uhhh... People don't play Xin because he does no damage, not for anything you suggested. He's basically another Sejuani at this point.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
no damage? u jkn? are u talkin about ranked matches though?
One does not simply question the Afro
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Only time I find Anivia mana hungry is when all my inhibs are down and i'm the only one there to clear all the creeps.

I've loled so loud that my friend came and asked if I am ok
Guys I have a question. How do you get competent team members in ranked?

Everytime I soloqueue whether I bot, mid or top. I win the lane and my allies fail miserably.

Originally Posted by Afropr0 View Post
no damage? u jkn? are u talkin about ranked matches though?

Xin is good before lvl 30
Last edited by Hippybob; Apr 10, 2012 at 09:48 PM.
I R IRONMAN
I only do that if I need to push the lane.

It also ensure that you get every last hit, as post-6 is when you start to roam a bit more in mid. For example, Cass clears waves, goes bot or top/takes wraithes/whatever, same sion etc. It's not actually a bad move.
EDIT: Also Xin is the only character that can can go 10/0 early game and then do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING late game. Zero scaling ftw!
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Guys I have a question. How do you get competent team members in ranked?

Everytime I soloqueue whether I bot, mid or top. I win the lane and my allies fail miserably.

Xin is good before lvl 30

duoq
getting competent allies in soloq is impossible(or well, 90% chance to not get a good team)
duoq and you have 50% more chance to win if your partner is good, you can carry the game with him

and if you duoq and keep losing , then it means you aren't much better than your incompetent allies.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Or have the luck of the gods and get paired with good players all the time /smugface
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
duoq
getting competent allies in soloq is impossible(or well, 90% chance to not get a good team)
duoq and you have 50% more chance to win if your partner is good, you can carry the game with him

and if you duoq and keep losing , then it means you aren't much better than your incompetent allies.

I'm 6-1 duo queue. It's the soloqueue that gave me 1k elo ._.

Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
It also ensure that you get every last hit, as post-6 is when you start to roam a bit more in mid. For example, Cass clears waves, goes bot or top/takes wraithes/whatever, same sion etc. It's not actually a bad move.
EDIT: Also Xin is the only character that can can go 10/0 early game and then do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING late game. Zero scaling ftw!

I don't like to miss creep waves. And my skills with Anivia aren't good enough to guarantee a kill when I gank. So I play it safe and just outlane. Btw, Q is enough to farm successfully IMO.
However I do gank when I raping mid.

Also:

First time Warwick. Tips, Builds. I realise my cs is awful. Those are all 40 min games. I was solotop all 3 games also. Just to clarify. After I get good with him I plan on playing ranked as him, because WW's win games.

Edit 3: The cat in your avatar is so cute ._.
Last edited by Hippybob; Apr 11, 2012 at 02:14 AM.
I R IRONMAN