Ranking
Originally Posted by moonfloam View Post
Gorman obviously he hasn't been deep enough in social sites like facebook and tumblr.

Just to clarify:

feminism =/= tumblr feminazism

love and acceptance =/= racial, gender and religious intolerance

rightful victimization =/= lazy liberal chubby girls with STDs who want to be pampered and treated like royalty while insulting the patriarchy the whole time

and even marxist-preaching left wing supporters =/= liberal stoner idiots who complain about the white man and corporations while doing nothing about it and feeding off welfare like parasites, it gives the entire leftist movement a bad name and I'm ashamed of that

This is the kind of shit that happens when humans are allowed free reign, you get fat girls trying to justify their unhealthy lifestyle by making fit, attractive girls feel bad. And you have a 14 year old who doesn't want to be "cis scum" so they identify as the otherkin gender identity of the planet pluto.

I think society is too soft, society's daddy should have taken a belt to its ass a long time ago, it might be too late to fix the degeneracy, as well as extremely difficult as gorman said in his first post.

You obviously a troll. Either that or just an ignorant asshole. You claim that the degenerates are the ones you describe in your post, yet you do the exact same thing. Claiming that the girl being ok with her appearance and being chubby is a lazy liberal and implying she must be a slut and she has STD's. And your comment about "liberal stoner idiots". Between those I cant take your idiotic ass seriously. Its almost funny to see how horrible your argument is.

Try finding a girlfriend of actual quality in this day and age, it's really hard.

Oh yeah? I did. Shes awesome and not a skinny girl either. Shes also not liberal and not a slut. Go figure, shes the opposite of what you generalized she should be based on her looks.

Maybe you aren't as smart as you think.

EDIT: Actually after reading your post again I see another flaw in your statements. If you tell obese people (who probably have little to no self esteem) that they are not beautiful and pretty much tell them they are ugly and gonna die like it seems you want to. Wouldnt that hurt them and their already lowered self esteem even more and cause even more problems with society?

Your posts make no sense at all.
Last edited by Gum; Nov 14, 2014 at 11:27 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ele and BP pulling out the one liners, even though I gave you guys so much material to work with.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
It's just a bunch of stupid, angry, young people mad at society. This isn't new. It's just being presented (through the internet) in a new manner.

lol @ the talk here of 'countering degeneracy' - what are we, psycho 50s moralists? Rock is the devil's music!

Redfoo is the devil's music! :^)
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
I think some cultural re-education is in order. Maybe we can forcefully help them to convert with some sort of camp?

Race Re-education war now! :^)

Gorman obviously he hasn't been deep enough in social sites like facebook and tumblr.

I been plenty deep m8. I been so deep that whenever I see someone declare their sexual orientation all I can see is bigotry.
feminism =/= tumblr feminazism

But we are talking about tumblr feminism
love and acceptance =/= racial, gender and religious intolerance

I agree

rightful victimization =/= lazy liberal chubby girls with STDs who want to be pampered and treated like royalty while insulting the patriarchy the whole time

I agree

and even marxist-preaching left wing supporters =/= liberal stoner idiots who complain about the white man and corporations while doing nothing about it and feeding off welfare like parasites, it gives the entire leftist movement a bad name and I'm ashamed of that

Left is left, they all say they are left, am I supposed to sift through them? Do you have some actual goal posts or is it "people who agree with me"!?

This is the kind of shit that happens when humans are allowed free reign, you get fat girls trying to justify their unhealthy lifestyle by making fit, attractive girls feel bad. And you have a 14 year old who doesn't want to be "cis scum" so they identify as the otherkin gender identity of the planet pluto.

True dat.

If there's one thing tumblr hates it's 'normies'.
And just to add, the anti-male things doesn't really bother me, since in this generation (not intrinsically speaking; environmentally speaking) women are inferior due to being oppressed in the past, same thing with lowest common denominator blacks who turned to crime. Both weren't given the opportunity to rise above, so their children are paying for it by becoming completely worthless.

So sexism can be justified then? Ok.
-----
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Oh yeah? I did. Shes awesome and not a skinny girl either. Shes also not liberal and not a slut. Go figure, shes the opposite of what you generalized she should be based on her looks.

I think he said "lazy liberal chubby girls" not "all chubby girls are liberals and lazy".

Originally Posted by Gum View Post
EDIT: Actually after reading your post again I see another flaw in your statements. If you tell obese people (who probably have little to no self esteem) that they are not beautiful and pretty much tell them they are ugly and gonna die like it seems you want to. Wouldnt that hurt them and their already lowered self esteem even more and cause even more problems with society?

Optimally no one should be mean to each other. But saying that obese people are allowed to be mean to healthy people because healthy people have the self esteem for it is definitely wrong.

It's ok to think "everyone can be mean to each other" or "no one can be mean to each other" but saying "everyone can be mean to each other but no one can be mean to group X" is not ok by me. If obese people don't want people people talking shit to them, maybe they shouldn't talk shit to others.
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Nov 14, 2014 at 12:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Never meant to imply that its ok for fat people to be mean to people who arent fat. Just wanted to get a similar point across to what you said, no one should be mean about it to eachother regardless of their size, health, looks, etc.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
I been plenty deep m8. I been so deep that whenever I see someone declare their sexual orientation all I can see is bigotry.

pls i was talking about aracoon

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
It's ok to think "everyone can be mean to each other" or "no one can be mean to each other" but saying "everyone can be mean to each other but no one can be mean to group X" is not ok by me. If obese people don't want people people talking shit to them, maybe they shouldn't talk shit to others.

Agreed and just to clarify since my point apparently wasn't clear enough for some, I said obesity shouldn't be treated as martyrdom and glorified, it should be seen for what it is, unhealthy; and then fixed. instead of telling unhealthy people they're perfect, which is stupid in so many ways

how is that trolling?
Last edited by Gynx; Nov 14, 2014 at 08:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hatter make me famou
Are you actually trying to discuss something here or are you just bitching?

There's literally no substance to this thread outside of "I just want to let everyone know I don't like x on Tumblr" with the feeble attempt at trying to justify it by adding "oh and how can we fix this? hehehe". Answer? Better education, parenting and understanding of societal and cultural values. There's nobody sane who would jump on the countless bandwagons of ignorance that you're bound to find all over the internet yet your reasoning of "I haven't seen x therefore let me bitch more" isn't solving anything, imagine my surprise when you complain about how nonsensical the Tumblr divas are because they set up their soap box and complain and achieve nothing too - you're one and the same.

Also, nobody is denying that when you go deep enough into any social networking site you're going to find idiots - hell if I talk to enough people in real life I'll definitely find an idiot. You choose to indulge other people's stupidity - that doesn't make everyone stupid.

I hope your up and coming discussion threads aren't this dumb.

Closed.
collect snots from the nose