hold left glute
contract right hip
extened right ancle
Shift space x5

extened left knee

enjoy =D

if you do it correctly it will look like this

please plus rep me if you like this tutorial
Last edited by Ramenlover; Aug 19, 2008 at 05:45 AM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
I don't like the tut because it's too complicated. that replay is at the level when you should start posting replays, not how to make them

It's almost like one of my replays, called pirouette decap. just as a hint, that spinning thing will be of use for you later... ahs been for me

I also liked the pumping action you did in the end
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Yes, it's a bit complicated but it's a good move.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is corparate penguins
"2backwards_kick_decap"
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
no.... i made this all by myself using his kick as i guild ... i dint copy any of his moves.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
Why would you need to post a tutorial about a move created already and made into a similar replay? Pointless. And your replay move is 85% similar to C_Penguins.
Church of BnW
It was a pretty nice decap. I will keep trying to plus rep you until plus rep comes back if you want, or you can know that I wanted to plus rep you, but I can't since there is no more rep system any more.

I am going with option 2.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
magmaa i made that move myslef i dint copy him... i delted all the replays like month ago so i cant. i rember when i was a noob i would always try to do it but never could so when i did it i said i will share this with other people

patric thanks for the "plus rep"
lol it's a simple enough move to do, does look very similar to CPenguin but I wont bash you on it.
thankyou the only reson i post this i so YOU CAN DO THE MOVE TOO. does it matter if it similar to his? does he have copyright no all spinning backwards decaps?

who moved my thread from tutorial to game section?