Ranking
Original Post
Shiai Mega Thread || PM A Event Squad Member TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZES
Tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any member of the Event Squad.

Welcome to the Shiai Item list thread.

You're probably wondering why Shiai would even need its own thread, why it'd be in events and most of all, what Shiai even is!
Firstly, Shiai is a new type of currency developed by the Item Forgers for the ES's. Shiai Tokens (ST) can only be given out by ES's at their tournies and events.
Said tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any of the Event Squad.

Shiai Item Master List

You can buy these items by PMing any of the Event Squad!

Common

Uncommon

Rare

Last edited by AssassinPro; Apr 4, 2017 at 12:44 AM.
Originally Posted by TheDew View Post
Where may i buy these items currently?

Originally Posted by IanLux View Post
Yes, i don't understand this too... where we can buy those items?

When you're ready to cash in your tokens contact a GM and tell them what item you want.
Originally Posted by cjslick View Post
How much will the March Madness items cost in TC?

That will be decided once the event is over.
what will happen with the tokens after march madness? will they also be converted to tc?
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
No, tokens will continue to be tokens, this isn't a march-only thing
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
May we sell the tokens after March or something? If we don't get a chance to get those stuff?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
So, will you have items exclusive to certain times of year that you can only have a chance to get once a year?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Limited time availability to make items extra rare is something that will probably happen eventually. I'm not aware of any plans to do that yet, so I have no idea if it'll be an annual thing.