Toribash
Original Post
[OFFTOPIC DISCUSSION THREAD]
Feel free to use the old TMJ v2 thread to discuss about anything you want

Announcements

+ TMJ Official IRC Channel: #TMJ (thanks to Playaj for creating this, we need a bot)
+ Old TMJ v1. Members. Unfortunately, to join us you have to fill an application form once again.
+ Join TMJ Official Forums (link)

Description
The Toribash Texture Mob Juniors (TMJ), is an organization of Semi-Pro artists who work with each other to improve their texture making skills and deliver high quality textures, and will not stop until the Toribash market, is ridden from the cluttered and seamed menace.

Members of TMJ
Some images contain links to users' shops, galleries etc.
Color Code:
Admin - RED
Eilte - Blue
Prime - White
More about ranks in the #2 Post.

Requirements
We mainly focus on texture making, not other fields of art. To join us you need some skills at texture making.

Application form
If you want to join fill this form:

1. How long have you been creating art?
2. Why do you want to join us?
3. How did you find out about the TMJ? (Person, Forums, Announcment)
4. Do you have an art shop in Toribash? (Not required to join us though)
5. Do you have account on our official forums?
6. Post at least three examples of your textures
7. *Post a link to the shop, gallery, auction etc. you would like to be added in your "member logo" (the one in the Memberlist).

* - optional

Supported shops
Lempika's Super All-Round Shop (link)
DavidFee's Shop. Custom Title screens. Head Requests. (link)
Octopod and DaJoka's Avatar, signature and texture shop (link)
Ezeth's awesome request shop (link)
Cpt.LOL's Texture Request Shop (link)

Want to get supported, fill this:
1. Why do you want us to support you?
2. Post a link to your shop

Other members who are waiting to be added to the front page:
-

Page designed by iTzLUK3
Last edited by Luke; Aug 10, 2009 at 03:44 PM.
TMJ v2 RANKING SYSTEM

What is it?
Want to show off your new shiny badges?

With the progress in TMJ’s hierarchy and its association with the rest of the community, we have decided to release a new ranking system to encourage the members of our organization to go out amongst the community and bring pride to the TMJ.

How does it work?
There are five normal ranks and their prospective requirements:

Rank 1 – This rank is awarded to a member who is active within TMJ’s doings.

Rank 2 – This rank is awarded to a member who is active for a long period of time within TMJ’s doings, and contributes to the TMJ with fine and innovative ideas.

Rank 3 - This rank is awarded to a member who is active for a long period of time within TMJ’s doings, contributes to the TMJ with fine and innovative ideas, and has accomplished important tasks for the TMJ and its organization and/or prepared superior things for TMJ.

Rank 4 - This rank is awarded to a member who is active for a long period of time within TMJ’s doings, contributes to the TMJ with fine and innovative ideas, has accomplished important tasks for the TMJ and its organization and/or prepared superior things for TMJ, and has organized and lead a successful events for the rest of the Toribash community representing the TMJ well.

Rank 5 - This rank is awarded to a member who is active for a long period of time within TMJ’s doings, contributes to the TMJ with fine and innovative ideas, has accomplished important tasks for the TMJ and its organization and/or prepared superior things for TMJ, and has organized and lead many successful events for the rest of the Toribash community representing the TMJ well. This “award” is given to the best of the TMJ’s bests. An all-round committed member is the right type of member for this rank.

Along with the five normal ranks, comes 3 special ranks. These are not handed out to everyone and are very particular in their deeds of endowment.

Admin Rank – This rank is awarded to a member who fulfills all of said 5 ranks and more. This is also awarded to creators of the TMJ. This rank is accompanied by the red tag.

Elite Rank – This is awarded to truly active and honest members who are committed fully to TMJ. They represent the TMJ with pride and are greatly honorable. This rank is accompanied by the blue tag.

Prime Rank – This rank is awarded to members who pay 20k for 2 weeks of Pro Status. They are given full rights in these 2 weeks. This rank is accompanied by the white tag.
Note: This money will be going towards future TMJ events and hosting. If you would like to purchase TMJ Prime Rank send the money to TMJBot.

Why are we doing this?
To encourage the members of our organization to go out amongst the community and bring pride to the TMJ. As well as becoming a committed and honorable member of our organization. We plan to grow, and we want you to grow with us.

Example:

Last edited by TMJBot; Jun 30, 2009 at 11:43 PM.
CURRENT EVENTS
TMJ v2 LOGO COMPETITION
  • We want all TMJ members to create a logo that either best describes the TMJ, or is just plain kickass.
  • Please try and save your original file incase we would like you to change some aspect of it.
  • Also, try to save and preview it in a few sizes in which we could use.
  • The best logo will receive 5K and undying love :P
  • Any non TMJ members are welcome to try!
iTzLUK3's:

DeathSoldi's:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by TMJBot; Jul 19, 2009 at 07:10 PM.
The Texture Mob Juniors v2 has been officially opened, to join - fill an application form.
  • TMJBot is a TMJ Admins' and Elite's account: iTzLUK3, aerox21,Malvado and Playaj have an access to this account.
  • I am allowed to reserve 3 posts (I have Hamster's permission).
Thank you,
~Luke
Last edited by Luke; Jul 19, 2009 at 07:08 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indeed. I'll set up a sort of portfolio soon to be hyperlinked with my member image.
Okay My applications again:
  1. How long have you been creating art? 2 months on textures, 2 years manga drawing
  2. Why do you want to join us? I would like to join a well, planned out group, that is going to help me improve my work.
  3. How did you find out about the TMJ? Person, Forums,
  4. Do you have an art shop in Toribash? Indeedy I do: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=87124
  5. Do you have account on our official forums? Yes I do
  6. Post at least three examples of your textures? Well my computer isn't working at the moment so I'm using a laptop. Well, you have seen my work, do you really want to see it again?