Ranking
/Invade.

Also, what do we save?
Last edited by EmpireSlay; Jan 8, 2011 at 04:44 AM.
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
dunno why you have invade tags, but you download the bottom file, after you login. (it will have an attached file look.) and then you copy and paste the bolded URL in your address bar and hit enter. the .jar file will immediately start downloading, and you save that in the minecraft lib folder that you extracted from the first downloaded file.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
dunno why you have invade tags, but you download the bottom file, after you login. (it will have an attached file look.) and then you copy and paste the bolded URL in your address bar and hit enter. the .jar file will immediately start downloading, and you save that in the minecraft lib folder that you extracted from the first downloaded file.

Thx, I thought you psoted put that tag if your gonna use you're pass.
-----
Wait where do we copy, and paste the link to, where do I find my url.
Last edited by EmpireSlay; Jan 8, 2011 at 04:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rainbowdash
it should be the https://www.amazonaws something in the first post of the forums on the link you visited to download the first package. just look for a bolded URL, copy and paste that URL in your address bar.

**EDIT** don't click the read text inside THIS POST
Last edited by DjPz; Jan 8, 2011 at 05:03 AM.
Argh, I kinda get it I know it now, but like it keeps saying failed to load something blahahah.

I use windows, one fo the 2 things I see is _MACOSX, and comclient
Rainbowdash
I know but oh well.

If you are on a windows, ignore the mac osx file, delete it. all you need is the womclient folder, and you double click that, then double click the lib file, and post the .jar file in there.
erm,i dont get what to do with .jar file ._.
can you post video or something? :/
you download the .jar file, and paste it in to the /lib/ folder within the WoM client that you downloaded.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."