ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
stickied this thread cuz y'all love jack and the crew so much and hate hax :c

Cheers man, not sure about the love part but I really appreciate the sticky

Originally Posted by kouta360 View Post
hey jack i have been sending replays since apr16 and not one has been shown. i am just asking if there's just a lot of replays to wait for or if they were turned down.

If you wanna PM me your email address I'll scan our inbox for you

Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
You copied mah name!
-----
And hey Jack! You should host more multiplayer games. Maybe boost your belt and rank up a bit.

We're hoping to host more clan events soon, multiplayer sessions that don't require me to stream them. Also more streams xD
We can't have every single popular thread being stickied. Important things that we want people to see first, like rules, tutorials, and announcements should be stickied.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The stickies aren't exactly overcrowded, but on the other hand, it's not going to make much difference because this thread is always on the first page anyway. So I really I don't understand either decision to stick it or unstick it, but it's nothing to worry about. Although it is a pretty good show.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
The stickies aren't exactly overcrowded, but on the other hand, it's not going to make much difference because this thread is always on the first page anyway. So I really I don't understand either decision to stick it or unstick it, but it's nothing to worry about. Although it is a pretty good show.

That's all good with me, having this thread stickied would be very cool of course but I'm obviously slightly biased and the arguments for both sides make total sense. So either way, we still appreciate the consideration
Hey Jack. I sent a replay in a week or 2 ago and it literally just occurred to me that you might not have the mod installed. So just in case, here it is:
Attached Files
s_p_a_r.tbm (2.4 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Hey Jack. I sent a replay in a week or 2 ago and it literally just occurred to me that you might not have the mod installed. So just in case, here it is:

Thanks dude, I'll add it to the ever growing list of mods I have to dump in every time a new version is released