Toribash
Original Post
Why can't I start a server in an updated toribash 3?
Why would they take this out? And also I'm pretty close to starting one anyway. Could I possibly succeed regardless of what I've heard?
I must say.. this is like the 5th post on this the past 2 months..

It'll be out SOON idk when.. but soon.
You are wrong, TehBasher. There has been like 20 this kind of posts past 2 months.

You are again wrong. It might not be made.
A new, updated server starter might be shipped with 3.1.. we never know though..

[T]
#hi

could i just start a server by following the tutorial here about starting a server with toribash 3?
Last edited by Conner; Jan 6, 2008 at 12:17 AM. Reason: yaaaaaay
Erm... what tutorial?

There's a tutorial on how to create a server for version... 2.4, I think it was. But there isn't one for creating a server in 3.0.

Simple answer: You can't make servers in 3.0 yet. Downloading an older version through whatever means and using that won't work because nobody else will be playing and the old servers probably aren't maintained.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Oh, and I heard hampa has abandoned Windows servers.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
And you would have to make a topic telling evorybody to copy and paste the server name/ number into there server.txt

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it