Ranking
A thousand times yes. I don't think anyone could object to such an appetising proposition.

If you give us the info on how many replays you'll need, types of replays, etc, then we can get started making and posting them.
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
A thousand times yes. I don't think anyone could object to such an appetising proposition.

If you give us the info on how many replays you'll need, types of replays, etc, then we can get started making and posting them.

I asked that about 11 posts ago and no one took any notice D':
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Sorry Marco, I was just trying to leave my comment a bit more open in case Moop and Warcry have any directives as to how they want the video to roll out. E.g. If it's more of a happy tune, they might want more dancing and stylish hits in comparison to brutal slaughtering replays and stuff. Or maybe the other way round for lulzy purposes, I don't know.

We'll just have to wait for the video maestros to get back to us, eh?
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Sorry Marco, I was just trying to leave my comment a bit more open in case Moop and Warcry have any directives as to how they want the video to roll out. E.g. If it's more of a happy tune, they might want more dancing and stylish hits in comparison to brutal slaughtering replays and stuff. Or maybe the other way round for lulzy purposes, I don't know.

We'll just have to wait for the video maestros to get back to us, eh?

Eh. Too many madmans make videos look sloppy and shiz.
Wating for response about how many replays to post :=
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
I'm tired, so I'll post a complete list of stuff we want in a few hours. <:
infamous
K. Going to bed again soon and I totally forgot about posting here, I'm so sorry guys.
Basically, post about 15 replays in a zip folder. Your very best. No specific requirements.
Everyone has different play styles and strengths, this is how you show it off. c:
If you don't have a complete texture set, post a zip folder containing that along with the replays. I'll put it in, don't worry.
infamous
aye sir o7
already begun working on replays, because you meant 15 per person, right?
Dun-DUN-DUUN