Toribash
Mfg. You gonna let him smack talk you like that boy?
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
smack talk: When you talk using smacks..

(shut up. I was bored and loney so I needed something to do
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
if ryan can be a lead gm how hard can it be. id take great pleasure in telling jtank, iver, scorpio, shockey, icky and the rest that nobody knows of because they're inactive and stuff that they fucked up

i have no idea what im talking about :^)))
Last edited by Erth; Jul 3, 2015 at 12:03 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
1 sec editing one of erths posts so he calls himself a fag and admits that we're lead gms.

erth lets settle this like men. erthtk 1v1 kgo. best of 5, winner gets lead gm.

i believe thats how monarchy and leadership works
Last edited by RedPanda; Jul 3, 2015 at 11:15 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Retro View Post

ABOOSE

Abortion.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
sure, do you wanna deal with a team of 16+ users who are constantly in the communities eyes? Deal with complaints, suggestions from idiot users, testing trials, complaints about gms, oh and complaints about the bans they've placed. Run the staff area they have, host when you can, when one of your friends messes up you have to be a dick and tell them they fucked up, that's kinda sucky... Hmmmm. Oh yeah, dealing with smods, policy changes, Item forgers, pushing through new changes like the mod team.
Wanna lead? :^)

(i was actually thinking of an event called "be lead for a day")

I could do this ^^.
Also erth since we swapped you for error, we now need a new most annoying person, and I vote Retro

Just kidding, love you Retro! <3

Gunkman pls D: <3
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
i vote for that gunkman guy
I'm High how are you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu