ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Torso Rip/Sit on his head
Alright, this is my first move and it will easily allow you to rip someone's torso off their body using your glutes for weapons and then you will proceed to sit on his decapitated head.

Engage Distance 100, Match Frames > 350, Turn Frames 10.
Hold All
Raise shoulders
Contract pecs, abs, neck, hips
Make grabbing hands

Space x2
You'll now be grabbing his head and preparing to slam your feet into his chest. However, that's not the point.

Lower shoulders.

Spacex18

You'll be sitting on his decapitated head. If you want, around space # 12, your feet will be touching the ground and you can try some finisher with his head, though it is difficult to extract his head from under you.

If you want to do more damage (you'll have to sacrifice sitting on his head) don't contract the neck until the after the first turn (-10 frames). Once you've got his head, keep extending/contracting your knees to put him in a world of hurt.
Re: Torso Rip/Sit on his head
ya that happened to me too
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Really ? It's working for me...here's a replay.
Attached Files
HEADSIT.rpl (13.0 KB, 42 views)
A nice addition to the lewd replay folder.

I was getting tired of skull f**ks, so nice to see something new

oh... i guess i was doing it right XD
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes