Ranking
Original Post
Forum, Technology simplifed,
http://www.bluefaction.net/index.php

Welcome to Bluefaction.net updated site!

Originally Posted by Brandon norris, site owner
As many of you may have guessed, my name is Brandon Norris. I’m a very easy going person. I’ve recently got a job putting in smart homes and wiring for networks, phones, security, etc. Really like what I’m doing thus far. I have a passion for technology, specifically in the computer field. I have several computers on my network including a domain controller and a LAMP server. I use to stay up late hacking code on my Linux box. That got me started in the “language craze”. I know a few, paticularly: Perl, Ruby, ASP, CSS, and HTML. I’m working on getting a double major in computer networking/programming at OCC. I need to take a few certifications such as the A+, Net+, Security+, Server+, CCNA, MCP, MCSE, and Linux+. I also enjoy playing MMORPG's such as World of Warcraft.

Right now I'm running this site on a virtual server. Probably need to get a dedicated server for my site, but I was lazy and bought a second network card just for virtualization. I'd also like to come up with some of my own templates, just don't have time right now.

It just looks like a big spam bot post.

What are you trying to get at here?
lol