ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL & WIP] Mountainside Parkour
Welcome to my newest parkour mod.

You start at the bottom of the mountainside... you must reach the entrance of the old abandoned mines... or something... (which is that fancy little cave with a bench in it).

I have made the paths of Tori and Uke different, basically just meaning that Uke will have the climb more wall, but Tori will have to run and jump more, although their paths do converge before the 3rd and final layer. In the example replay, courtesy of Xioi, the Tori's path is demonstrated.

There are some things I may change up, such as maybe more details at the base of the mountain, to make it look like less of a shard/massive crystal, but the gameplay aspect of it is complete, so assuming you don't go off path, your replays won't be affected by newer versions of the mod.

Also, the screenshot was taken with the fancy hell atmosphere, because it adds a nice touch.

1000x1000

As for multiplayer, I think I'll wait until I'm 100% sure on a final version until I put that up, but if I do, it'll probably be under the name "r_parkour_mountainside_mptest.tbm" or something along those lines.

Cheers!
Attached Files
r_parkour_mountainside.tbm (10.2 KB, 580 views)
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
good job ross, great mod!

cnc:
In the replay, Xioi runs inside of a black box thing, which i dont whats for, and the black box thing has a glich, so it like blinks. Try move it change the position by 0.01, so it dont gliches.

Overall: 9/10, didn't the the black box thing.
Come join the [Modding Community]
Can you give me a screenshot of the black box issue? One of Xioi's friends had that issue.
I don't know why but everyone else that's commented on my replay has those wierd black boxes. While i don't and didn't see at all while doing the replay. Dunno hpw to help on that but to the mod.

I had a shitton of fun making that replay. Love the chalenge of the mod but eh. Make something harder god damn it!!

Lovely mod and good job
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Maybe I can download the mod from here and see if I get any boxes. I'll do that when I get on my PC then I'll get back to you guys.
For some reason I cant save the mod... like it puts it as an HTM file and even when I set it to replay it doesn't work
"When you run in real life watch your legs and arms, you shall then be able to run in toribash" -Famous saying said by... well me
Try maybie re-uploading the mod Ross or something, might get that shit box problem away.

Also looks great Maxtix, Thanks!
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.