ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ill write MUSIC FOR YOUR VIDEOS!
Check out some of my stuff on my youtube! I will write you any kinda song you want that I can play on my guitar! How cool is that I WILL MAKE CUSTOM SONGS JUST FOR YOU!

This is my favorite song I wrote:

AND MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjk...EzbdYKBD9Nq5dg

PM YALL I WANNA HEAR FROM YOU!

Common Curtussy....nuff said

you have a nice kitten
your guitar playing is also cool I guess (at least far better than mine)
can it be a song about literally anything? I mean, the options are limitless.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
If you'd like, feel free to make a tune for UkeTV, i cannot reward you more than 100-200TC though, unless i magically get good at the game during this weekend.

Though, it would be better if you go trough e.g jamendo (or soundcloud, i guess), so that whatever licensing you choose would be proper and in order. Then the person you make it for, can still use it free, but it's still protected from example TV station, or radio, using it or parts of it as theme whithout consent or crediting. Less trouble, less risks. I'm not lawyer, but whatever i wrote above

(all music on UkeTV is from jamendo, and it would be nothing cooler than having lots of music from Toribashers)
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Oct 31, 2015 at 05:28 AM.

Originally Posted by DuckHuntP View Post
If you'd like, feel free to make a tune for UkeTV, i cannot reward you more than 100-200TC though, unless i magically get good at the game during this weekend.

Though, it would be better if you go trough e.g jamendo (or soundcloud, i guess), so that whatever licensing you choose would be proper and in order. Then the person you make it for, can still use it free, but it's still protected from example TV station, or radio, using it or parts of it as theme whithout consent or crediting. Less trouble, less risks. I'm not lawyer, but whatever i wrote above

(all music on UkeTV is from jamendo, and it would be nothing cooler than having lots of music from Toribashers)

I'd like to support UkeTV if this is going to be expensive, just shoot me a pm.

Not sure if the music will be worth it though.
I'm only cleaning here..