ES Recruitment Drive
I'll look into it. Ty for reminding us.
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Welcome aboard Walrus

Does anyone of you cunts remember me?

No who are you?
4 years later and yall still unactive, guess you need scorpion back to co-lead youNot really though.
so how yall been? hows life with you 2? did you get into university yet skitzo?
INB4 14 days ban
Guess we do need Scorpionma to co-lead us.
I'll join university after this year hopefully!!

Thats amazing to hear,so hows life, hows your Counter strike skills?
whats going on in your life?
INB4 14 days ban
Counter-Strike skills deteriorated over time, but life's been pretty decent. More downs than ups, but I'm thankful. How about you man? I tried contacting you on skype multiple times!

Just got into university on a computer science major,feels amazing to finish school, work hard on your school grade so it'd be much easier for you to into a good university for the lowest price, university is really awesome.
Other than that , im doing great, got accepted into a job a week ago and (its) awesome.
Counter-Strike skills deteriorated over time

Damn, after that one time you and I played Cs1.6 together i decided to get back to it, played a 2 years in 1.6 then got into global offensive, shame that you don't play anymore;(.
Good luck with everything man!
INB4 14 days ban
What is this clan still standing? I remember being in in with Something and Scorpionma, great to see that the tag at least still exists.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang