ES Recruitment Drive
My first "love" was a meth addict.

I'm not kidding. Also I've since then raised my standards. >_< Cause that "relationship" was terrifying.
Last edited by Slith; Aug 30, 2009 at 12:02 AM.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I'm not much for relationships. I don't like to play the game. My first "love" was my last girlfriend. I say last because we went out for 7 months, I thought she was the one, then she (for no apparent reason) made a move on my best friend. Luckily, he told me and didn't eh, doink her. Left her about a week and a half ago. Still bitter about the whole thing. :/
My first love started in 7th grade, She was the first person I've ever had these feelings for. After a while, she told me to play around with her on gaia (I know... I know ._.) I was young and foolish. After a bit, We started chatting on MSN like everyday and we even took a walk between the school and my house. Her little brother even liked me :D But my love and I were split apart as I moved to Georgia. I don't know if she had the same feelings as I did for her but I like to think she did.

Baww...
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
My first love started in 7th grade, She was the first person I've ever had these feelings for. After a while, she told me to play around with her on gaia (I know... I know ._.) I was young and foolish. After a bit, We started chatting on MSN like everyday and we even took a walk between the school and my house. Her little brother even liked me :D But my love and I were split apart as I moved to Georgia. I don't know if she had the same feelings as I did for her but I like to think she did.

Baww...

So was she a cat or something?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
My first "love/crush/I-really-don't-want-to-remember-this-person" happened in Kindergarten. I vaguely remember it, for obvious reasons.
Anyway, I had had a crush on her for the whole school year, I thought she was cute, she had a funny voice, yada yada, ect, ect. Then one day at the end of the day, she went right up to me and kissed me on the cheek.
*STANDS IN AWE FOR 5-10 MINS*
Then my memory goes blank until the year after that, in 1st grade, when I kept telling her what she did, and that B@#$% acts as if it never even F@#$ing ever happened. I never felt the same way about a girl after that. She probably mentally scarred me for life without me even knowing it, and thus, at age 15, I STILL don't like girls that way (and for God's sake, no, I don't like boys)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
I can't think of my first one, I'm pretty into Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) at the moment, I mean her voice is awesome.

Amen. Everyone else was weird.

On topic, just had my first crush a little under year ago. I still love her, but I'm terrible around people so I doubt she'd ever love me back.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
i had a little fag that liked me but i like only this hot chick in my class but never gone out :/
<Insert Cucumer here>
what a shame, my first love was shampoo >.>, the sexy girl that turns into cat when he touches cold water, yeh, the one of ranma 1/2, you have to admit that she was hawt

█ ☠ █