Toribash
Original Post
HELP with Toribash 3.7
The problem is whenever i start the game it reverts to its original Revolution and its like half screen even though its full screen any ideas on how to keep the resolution at what it is even after quitting the game?
Hmmm, i dont understand.

Try pmig a mod sense no one is awnsoring.
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
ok ill say it again more clearly
Ok So When i go into the game it reverts back to the original resolution which is 960 by 480 or something like that but i want it to stay at 1024 by 768 but whenever i reinitialize the game it seems to go back to the first resolution
Try grapping the sides of the resoultion

And see if it can pull apart.
5 year vet of Toribash!
That doesnt work ....
Well It doesnt work when i try doing that ive already tried a few stuff....
try this
go to set up>option> set window width(850) and windowheight(600) or window resolution what you want and click ok.
Goddamit......
That was the first thing i did when i updated it i was ingame and i went to setup and options and i made it 1024 768 Btw i have a LCD moniter But For me 1440 900 Is too small And 1440 900 Doesnt keep the screen Long Story Short "Whenever i go back into the game after quitting it it goes to 960 by 840 or something along those lines"
I would haveto be there to know what your doing.
5 year vet of Toribash!
Wat he is tring to say is that when u first start 3.7 the game launches at 960 * 840 and u can change the resolution from options, but when u start the game again the resolution goes back to 940 * 840. Its really annoying and i have the same problem and I ALSO have a 1440 * 900 widescreen lcd monitor.
Nuff said
Yeah i have this problem too. I have Samsung monitor and my Toribash resolution is width 1280 , height 1024 and it change back to original after i enter game again. I find way how to save your resolution ! Just don't play in full screen and type resolution for your monitor (like full screen mod but turn it off)
But any way i want to someone fix this bug because i want to play in fullscreen
Sorry if you don't understand for my english .