ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Do you know who you are?
Seriously guys,some people try too hard to be someone else.
Someone "Cooler" and they can't stop failing at failing.

Want example?
I got a friend named kostas,he was a good guy, but he wanted to be someone "high". There is some idiots think that Alcohol and smoking makes you a real man. But we don't like people who smoke or drink to much. So he decided to go with some douche bags think they are "High level" who smoking and drinking all the way.
But this guys did not even care about him,but we did.
So from now he walks cocky and makes me punch him is stomach,i really did this once.
I will do this twice :P

Well,I am myself. I don't really care who talks shit for me,or criticizing me for something.

I do what ever i want to do,no one can stop me.

How about you?
Yeah you. cunt.
Talk now.
Noone likes me and i'm fat and ugly so I stay alone and then get home and live on the internet all happy and cheery ^.^
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by Defqon View Post
I do what ever i want to do,no one can stop me.

The moderators can stop you. =P
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
Originally Posted by ryan541 View Post
The moderators can stop you. =P

No i don't meant that.
Im not spamming :P
Moderators will attack to you for a reason,and not for lulz.

I meant that i don't allow anyone IRL to change myself.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Noone likes me and i'm fat and ugly so I stay alone and then get home and live on the internet all happy and cheery ^.^

thats exactly why no one lieks you.....you hate yourself and that makes you a fag
I dont hate myself, everyone else hates myself.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop