Toribash
For those who moderate this thread

Help me update the OP... I was out for a long time.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Hum i help ya updating this tomorrow, aldo hasanyone played darkest dungeon? I just started today and it seems to be quite good
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
add me to Brawhalla please and no I havn't played it before but I could give it a try c:
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
What do you guys think of Solo Queue in CS:GO Matchmaking?
I think it's extremely shit, because every time I solo queue I get matched against smurfs. But this time, even though they had a smurf on their team, we won 16-14 on cache.
with me having NO KNOWLEDGE about that map
I play cs source so no matchmaking whatsoever lmao, and in cs go I've only played in private servers with a couple of friends.

Btw there are only 2 maps in cs: dust_2 and office okno
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
What do you guys think of Solo Queue in CS:GO Matchmaking?
I think it's extremely shit, because every time I solo queue I get matched against smurfs. But this time, even though they had a smurf on their team, we won 16-14 on cache.
with me having NO KNOWLEDGE about that map

Smurfs are mostly ranking GNs higher, meaning even if you guys aren't that good so are they.
Lol, maybe the smurf doesn't play Cache much. xDD
after i buy my steam card,first game i'll buy is CS:GO.
also,i'll dont buy the 50 one,ill buy the 70 one,so i might buy MW2 too(more edits 2 come)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
add me to skyrim plz
and im sad theres no toribash on the list ;-; (jk)
actually i request u to pls add Destiny and Uncharted 4 i like both, blazing likes Uncharted 4
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]