Toribash
Original Post
Viva la Revolution!
ok, now, were official, but we gots to keep the clan alive and strong. My only question is, how do we do that? Ideas, anyone?
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE d(^_^ )b d( ^_^)b UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE
MFJODHGIUERTVGBWRETPGVOBLIRETS
srry caps but im so happy we are official i never thaught we would get this far
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

oh and how do you do what?
oh my god andyson, calm down, catch your breath, and stop hitting your keyboard. Anyways, what are we going to do now that we are finally official? Hold.... charity...... events?
uuum, perhaps you should start with a member list and all, maybe allies, a "want to join?' thread, stuff like that
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
Andyson, i think we should at least consider a want to join thread, cause there are some people who you wouldn't know are good people who may want to join, but you haven't gotten to fight or even seen. We should, however, set relatively high standards. After all, the Revolution will go on!
Originally Posted by Flipflops View Post
Andyson, i think we should at least consider a want to join thread, cause there are some people who you wouldn't know are good people who may want to join, but you haven't gotten to fight or even seen. We should, however, set relatively high standards. After all, the Revolution will go on!

i agree
Gir:I saw a Squirrel. He was doin like this *snicking sounds*
I tent to not read...ever so im not even sure if this post is old/dead but as for keeping revolution strong i vow to never leave untill andyson 766 and bhsninja have both left so your good in my department