Ranking
Original Post
Leaving
Sorry guys you're just so inactive on the forums, I'm gonna go find another clan.

it's been fun guys, maybe if you become more active I'll rejoin.

~Grumpy
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
bye grumpy this is a pretty inactive clan . D= D= D= im gana cry
join relax all or somthing =D
Last edited by Ramenlover; Jun 4, 2008 at 06:11 AM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
bye grumpy this is a pretty inactive clan . D= D= D= im gana cry
join relax all or somthing =D

o:
you're invited o:.

xD
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
do u just search relax all or somthing?
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
WTF ur leaving! who am i kidding u make ur own decisions if u want to leave go! But dont let the door hit ya where Torigod split ya!
You Better Get My Damn Ravioli!!! I'm Gonna Unleash the Beast up in this B***H!

thats exactly what he does lol.

also grumpy, you are more than welcome at triforce
<insert (something) here>
Well I wont recommend it but u really should look at all the clans then pick which one u feel is the best!

Originally Posted by Blindragon667 View Post
thats exactly what he does lol.

I search for words such as "Sahee", "RelaxAll", "Relax All" everyday ;).
Last edited by Sahee; Jun 5, 2008 at 12:03 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Now that it has been said.... i feel that im going to have to let u guys go aswell. I had some great times but to many members have been inactive for to long. SO i have decided to leave this clan and go off by myself and if i cant join a clan then ill just make my own