Ranking
Original Post
I'm gonna start playing again
Hey everybody (at least who is left of you). I'm horrified at the fact that so many of you are leaving this clan in its time of need. Because of this, I am going to start being active, forum and game wise, at least once every day or two. I won't be on nearly as much, but I will try to be on daily, but sometimes I may just forget or not feel like it. And, while I'm posting, let me say that I am going to be leaving from July 6th until sometime in early August. During this time I will be visiting my grandparents and dad, so I'll be all over country. I hope that I will be able to get on at my grandparents house, but they probably will not accept a brutally awesome game such as this, but while I am at my dad's I will probably get on once every couple of days for a short time. Hope to see you all very soon.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
w00t 7up is back.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?