Toribash
Original Post
Get rid of AFK penalty
ya get rid of the afk penalty it's really annoying people are easily FEnterd with the penalty set and the lose lots of tc it happens a lot i don't see a need for the penalty and it sould not be there if anything afk penalty shouldd effect your rank not your tc
Last edited by Candy; May 24, 2015 at 01:38 PM.
Trying
I think it should say there is a penalty.

Now you do not know if a server has one or not, and now that Jtank approved it, everybody is going to use it.

Half supported, if it is hidden and you don't know it's active then it is not fair and people can lose some tc but if it says that it is active and people don't pay attention anyway then thats on them
Last edited by Parasite; May 25, 2015 at 10:46 AM.
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Ok then. When i make servers i will look for afk players and set the penalty active only when i see they are afk, after the first frame

Since you didn't understand my post, what I was saying was that by treating afk penalty like a duel, you'd be spectated whenever it's enabled or changed, and warned about it before entering.

This would make it the same as whenever people accidentally enter duels, which doesn't seem to happen a lot. (or at all, as far as I can see)
-----
btw, if you want a fix for people being afk in bigger servers, fix the damn kiai's. I mute my Toribash whenever I'm waiting in line now, since I don't want to hear 2 songs play over each-other every other minute.
Not to mention hit-sounds, dq-sounds and grab-sounds.
Last edited by Hattersin; May 25, 2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions