Toribash
Are there any other streamers who want to help make more giveaway stream events? if so post here or pm me, I can supply the tc.

Hey Its Me Quantumroxas (Twitch:Godlyhorn),when are you streaming Devil?,its 10pm here im unable to watch your stream :/,Can You Tell me a time where you can be online?
Hey quantom, don't worry i always see you in most of my streams. Sadly I can't tell a time since I have a full time job and my shifts change now and then, but don't worry I will post some forum giveaways soon too.

Next, I want to thanks Creati0n for a huge donation of 150,000TC. He is a really nice guy, he donated a lot of tc specifically of the purpose of giving back to the community and now is our highest donator. I am sending the tc to Devil1bank just so you guys know I am not keeping any for myself. Once again ty so much creati0n.

Very annoyed I keep missing this *timezones*

~ ShuV
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Hi devil probably won't be able to watch the streams for 2 or 3 more days and I don't know if you got my pm about this anyways looking forward to watch your great streams N'stuff have fun
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Hey Bud,
I Wont Be Playing For Awhile Due To My School Coming This Week ,ill Tell You When Can I Play .(also Learning how to parkour )

PEACE!