Toribash
Original Post
zkia's rplaye htraed
Hey. It's been a while! Says everyone always. Anyway, I probably won't be posting here very often, maybe once in a while when I'm in the mood to make a replay.

So, without any further delay, I'd like to start off the thread with a self spar I made today. I hope you enjoy it!

P.S. - Yeah, there are moments where I completely forget about one tori. My head sometimes zoned out, lol.
-----
Uke bash!
Attached Files
Kiza#SS_Daijoubu.rpl (1.28 MB, 33 views)
Kiza - Crumble.rpl (308.1 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by Kiza; May 23, 2015 at 08:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
goddangit i wrote this superlong CnC on the selfspar but my internet browser closed .-.

anyway there were some twitches for example at 1393 from uke, 732 from Tori and sometimes with your neck (but i like that you used your neck aswell)

and some part that i didnt like, e.g. after the first kick (it looked very weak), at frame 1145 when you just waited for the punch to hit the other tori and when you ruined your whole speed because you made that "dropkick" at around 430.

but the rest is really really really cool.

Crumble

i dont know what to say.. its awesome but the last kick could maybe get a boom, other than that its really nice
Pidda's spirit animal
Your work is amazing. The selfspar has alot of unique moves and most of them are really smooth. I saw a few moments where you seemed to just cancel the movement which i think you should work on. You twitch a bit, but that's ok. Selfspars take alot of time and planning so i find that acceptable.

Your madman was sick, the opener was unique and stylish. i love the spin. the only part i really didn't like was where you grabbed uke to get him in the air again. It looked way too forced and heavy for your tori but the kicks to follow it up were really nicely done.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
As I said before. You are bloody brilliant replay maker.

I really enjoyed that selfspar. It was really smooth as Mack said.
I really don't know what else could I say. I don't do spars and, therefore I can't give proper CnC.

And that madman was a masterpiece as well. Opener was amazing. Really smooth and stylish(at this point I'm just repeating what Mack said....)
The spin before the split was amazing, as well as the split itself. Again as Mack said, I'm not quite fond of how you grabbed uke to lift him, but I don't consider that a big deal, to be honest.
Those 2 last kicks were sweet. Nothing to complain about.
Cheers.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Thanks, guys. Means a lot.

I made this replay a while back, but I wanna repost it cuz there's something about it that I love so much. (That and I also added a little kinky something at the end ) This replay is in -50 grav and I'll definitely be making some -50's soon.
Attached Files
Kiza - To duh booty.rpl (310.1 KB, 19 views)
That looked pretty damn amazing especially for -50, the kick went a bit wonky and seemed to make you lose some momentum at one point but other than that flawless. I can't wait to see the new -50's
-----
In Crumble, The opener had a bit of jerkyness but was nice and when you grabbed you lost all your momentum you had and almost stopped. But great work. Loving it.
Last edited by Demi; May 25, 2015 at 03:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Throwback replay!

fyi - My name was D3m0nz back in 2012.

Sorry for posting these old replays, guys. I'm just trying to keep this thread alive while I procrastinate and finish up some school stuff.
Attached Files
D3 - A Journey.rpl (460.0 KB, 19 views)
Awesome, only thing I saw that didn't like at all was when you're kicking both knees off, you ''take a break'' but the rest is amazing 9/10
Wolololololo
Holy jebus those booms made me moist. The beginning was eh and you lost a lot of momentum and had awkward movements that looked a bit jerky. Other than that, FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. Loved the replay. Make more pls