ES Recruitment Drive
I don't know if that's the place to ask, but it seems suitable :

I played in the 5th dan min.belt 5000k aikidobigdojo tourney room last night, it was fun ! but I wonder... why is there only one room like it ?
It would be cool to have at least one 5k tourney with a striking mod (lenshu3ng, wushu_2015, rk-mma...you choose).

Or maybe even a mod rotation ? A 5K grab tourney room with ABD, aikido, tk, greykido, boxhu_mushu. + a 5k no-grab tourney room with lenshu3ng, wushu_2015, rk-mma, ninjutsu. It would even be awesome if it could change after each tourney, or every day/week.
Last edited by deprav; May 15, 2015 at 04:46 PM.
i think there should be a Quick Lenshu3ng server
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
I don't know if that's the place to ask, but it seems suitable :

I played in the 5th dan min.belt 5000k aikidobigdojo tourney room last night, it was fun ! but I wonder... why is there only one room like it ?
It would be cool to have at least one 5k tourney with a striking mod (lenshu3ng, wushu_2015, rk-mma...you choose).

Or maybe even a mod rotation ? A 5K grab tourney room with ABD, aikido, tk, greykido, boxhu_mushu. + a 5k no-grab tourney room with lenshu3ng, wushu_2015, rk-mma, ninjutsu. It would even be awesome if it could change after each tourney, or every day/week.

making more 5k tourneys is out of the questions, i'm bound by the TC output so we can't have more than one as it is now, unless someone from the higher ups changes his mind.

We tried mod circulation but hardly any of the mods could gather enough people to start the tournament, room was empty most of the time.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
making more 5k tourneys is out of the questions, i'm bound by the TC output so we can't have more than one as it is now, unless someone from the higher ups changes his mind.

We tried mod circulation but hardly any of the mods could gather enough people to start the tournament, room was empty most of the time.

Argh, whose mind do we have change ? ^^

For the mod cycle :

I see 3 reasons why it's empty most of the time (because even with abd it was a pain in the ass to start the tourney, even tho we were having fun in the meantime) :
- lack of visibility, never saw the room before a couple of weeks ago.
- the wait time inbetween each tourney (20mins) + the time for 5 people to join.
- 5th dan limit is pretty high, maybe lowering it to 3rd dan like old ultimate rooms would make it easier for the room to be filled with enough players.

Sometimes people join and see "Tourney starting in 15mins", and then leave cuz "fukit it's too long".

I'd suggest to add some flashy colors to the name of the room, like red to bring them closer from the blackbelt servers (or purple, to remind us the ultimate rooms), and having less wait time inbetween each tourney + 3rd dan min. belt.
Ye, what is this marshu? I agree, its very bad. Its just a small room, it takes away every freedom of wushu. Its basicly a jousting. -.- What was the problem with wushu 2015 anyways? And why is it changed if it hasnt been requested and discussed?
"Why?"
BOXSHU OR WUSHU3 OR BRUSHU TO PUBLIC ROOMS
-----
BOXSHU OR BRUSHU OR WUSHU3 TO PUBLIC ROOMS
Last edited by Diamond; May 24, 2015 at 09:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
BOXSHU OR WUSHU3 OR BRUSHU TO PUBLIC ROOMS
-----
BOXSHU OR BRUSHU OR WUSHU3 TO PUBLIC ROOMS

i agree with this gentleman
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
ye lets have those good ol' random shit points and public rooms with runners again, that was so cool.

I don't even know why we bother asking for point triggered wins, people want scrub mods with poor gameplay anyway.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
ye lets have those good ol' random shit points and public rooms with runners again, that was so cool.

I don't even know why we bother asking for point triggered wins, people want scrub mods with poor gameplay anyway.

A mod with point triggered wins should exist before. LOL
Simple boxshu also sounds like a decent idea. Just not this toilet wushu pls.
"Why?"