Toribash
Silver 4 now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

i get so tilted when i play this star guardian garbage, it's almost impossible to win
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
If anyone wants to play the new game mode invasion on EUW for fun add me
IGN: M1mz

Also since I am D1 (which is pretty high) Feel free to ask if you need any advices/help with specific stuff like champions/itemization/runes etc.
Ayyyy

Anyone know of an in depth guide for csing as adc? Im pretty good at fights and shit, just have a hard time and getting started.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Anyone know of an in depth guide for csing as adc? Im pretty good at fights and shit, just have a hard time and getting started.

Before you look at farming guide you need to understand wave management which is the basics of everything in all lanes even junglers need to fully grasp it to climb.
Heres a guide for wave management: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGliAuBBcP4

Mostly farming itself is easy to do(you should always have 14% attack speed runes tho as an adc so you can farm/trade better) if you wanna improve your csing , go in a custom game without runes and masteries and try to farm up to 150, after some time you'll easily have good cs without even trying.

While farming under a tower melee minions take 2 shots then you can last hit it.
While farming a ranged minions you have to hit it once before the tower shot and once after the tower shot(or your support can help you by hitting it once but thats barely done in games below d4).

The thing about farming is not just number like having "xx cs in 10 mins" its actually relative to your opponent, like you can miss some farm to deny him some or actually win your lane, like if you have a minion dying infront of you and one dying infront of him you can actually drop that 1 minion to get a hit and a spell on him which might cause you to win the lane eventually even if he has higher farm or you can even use that to outfarm him by zoning him from incoming waves by hitting him once each time he last hits.

Or you can both be bad at farming relative to other lanes due to helping junglers in invades/etc.

In some matchups you actually have to lose farm to survive theres a lot of these matchups in top lane not sure about adc but I think draven is one of those.

Overall tips:1- Never value farm over dying, its always better to drop farm and have low amount of death(this is the most common problem in low elo)

2- After 25 mins always stay grouped don't go to another lane solo to farm it'll lose you a lot of games, you can still push a lane real quick but don't overdo it, and it should be the lane near the main next objective but never go the opposite lane to next objective as an adc after 25 mins, thats the top laners job. Like if baron is up dont push bot even if its a huge wave, however if its top you can go do it real quick and re-group.

3- Farming is relative to your opponent not time or other lanes.
4- Its fine to lose some farm in some hard matchups or when getting ganked.
Last edited by loay1234; Sep 11, 2017 at 01:47 PM.
Ayyyy

Jesus man, an hour long video? Uuuuuh. Lane freezing, reseting is something I had a rough idea off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Resetting is just pushing your wave into the enemy tower ASAP so the next set of waves will meet in the center of the lane.

Freezing is typically just waiting for minions to get low so you can last hit.

Set up slow pushes by killing casters and letting melee minions die off, which usually ends up in large waves crashing into enemy tower.

Fast push by doing the opposite. kill melee, leave caster.

Can't set these up as efficiently in Cannon Waves, because Cannon fucks shit up.

Note: Terminology/Correctness may be off, just woke up and I'm working Procrastinating on a College Assignment.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by loay1234 View Post
If anyone wants to play the new game mode invasion on EUW for fun add me
IGN: M1mz

Also since I am D1 (which is pretty high) Feel free to ask if you need any advices/help with specific stuff like champions/itemization/runes etc.

what do you think about making proactive plays as adc
i play lots of tf, so the goal is to be a presence on the entire map throughout the course of the game. similarly with taliyah and other roaming champions, thats how you carry. how do you go about making risky plays when your other lanes begin to lose? specifically without a jungler's help-- since they probably won't listen to you. i find its too easy to die a ton midgame, since one item and a zeal doesnt
exactly count as a power spike

as far as this other wave management nonsense goes, is csing the only thing people give a shit about in this thread? i can mange minions and have pretty good knowledge of freezing lanes to benefit you, and when its safe to push and roam. it isnt more valuable than mechanics.
Last edited by TyZi; Sep 14, 2017 at 07:50 AM. Reason: AC
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
what do you think about making proactive plays as adc
i play lots of tf, so the goal is to be a presence on the entire map throughout the course of the game. similarly with taliyah and other roaming champions, thats how you carry. how do you go about making risky plays when your other lanes begin to lose? specifically without a jungler's help-- since they probably won't listen to you. i find its too easy to die a ton midgame, since one item and a zeal doesnt
exactly count as a power spike

as far as this other wave management nonsense goes, is csing the only thing people give a shit about in this thread? i can mange minions and have pretty good knowledge of freezing lanes to benefit you, and when its safe to push and roam. it isnt more valuable than mechanics.

Playing proactive can be good on certain champs [singed/draven for example lol]
but on 90% of the other champs its better to be reactive else you'll lose most games trying to force objectives/kills, just play around how the enemy jungler plays thats how you win most of the time(Like if your jungler gets a kill bot, play passive because the enemy jungler has to either gank you/top or take your top side jungle).

You don't have to have presence on the entire map to win, just red card your waves and keep your lane pushed and warded then roam without ult or help your jungler when hes invading/getting invaded, having a strong 2v2 as a jungler/mid is enough to win you many games (also goes with top)

Theres pretty much nothing called risky plays if you know their jungler position all the time (thats pretty common in d2+)
To do so you can push your lane and ward the enterance or a camp to his jungle as a top/mid
Or Check who leashed and know where he started then play around that aggressive or defensive[If he started raptors, mid will leash, other wise its normal top/bot]
If he started red he'll take raptors then a blue then look for a gank
So if you're red side that means he'll be top side looking for a gank at 3:20 play passive until you see him.
Also having a 1.5k lead is huge, don't die lol.
Last edited by loay1234; Sep 15, 2017 at 07:05 AM.
Ayyyy

i'm speaking on adc-- using tf as an example of how to be proactive
playing adc and farming until you have items leaves a ton of time for games to happen where your other lanes get stomped early on, and i don't have access to top lane.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up