Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Schecz is BAKK get some bishes and some drinks for tomorrow. We're going to celebrate ALL NIGHT!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Yay schecz!
I hope you can fit all the asian geerls in your in carry-on, I hear they don't allow them as baggage.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Originally Posted by snowflakeG View Post
Yay schecz!
I hope you can fit all the asian geerls in your in carry-on, I hear they don't allow them as baggage.

That's only if they listen to japanese metal. Detectors beep then when they go through the metal-finding gates. But you can smuggle one or two if you're clever enough. I did ;)!
Originally Posted by Faolan View Post
you're wrong sah, I could totally take your place ;P

You like dick :P, emotes, and you lol too much :P. That ain't really Sahee enough ;p... jokes...
Hey sahee
It looks like I didn't catch you when you were online. I'll talk to you ASAP tho. Have a good day RA n_n
meap rocks
Why not getting me through pms or leaving message on msn? after all it's not like it's a subject for another thread on relaxall's forums, msn messages stay till I browse them AND!... I'm actually online. I even have "busy" status not "appear to be offline" ;\. What the hell is going on with you, Sado? >;o
oh lols. Jon Lajoje is bakk.

And he rocks
I am back finally!

Missed my flight back by 24 hours. woops xD
But it's ok, schec is finally back ;)
[A L P H A]
Meh. To be sincere, i don't like how things are developing. However, i'll stay there, and w8 to see how things will put togheter, i hope for the best.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●