ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Welcoming A New Member and Planning For the Future
I'll try to keep this as a short One-Two.

The New Member
I happened to be strolling through the actual game for a change and someone named Weebly popped up and expressed exceptional interest in joining [Elite] (as well as a little impatience). Despite the peculiarity of the zeal in their proposal, I decided to accept them into the clan without going through the usual channels. Also, where the fuck did the Recruitment Thread go?
Oh well, we'll talk about that in a second.
The reason I decided to accept Weebly is because they would like to do two things for the clan: Help with wars and help with recruitment. There was no existing group for this specific job-type, so I created it...temporarily, at least; it's called Go-Getters. Because I avoided using proper channels, Weebly will be on a probationary period for an undetermined amount of time as we get to know them and/or see what they can do for the clan. If any issues are to arise, please either make them public or contact me, at your discretion. Also, since I made the new Go-Getters group, if anyone would like to join it, let me know (the only privileges are war management and sending invitations).

Where the Fuck Did the Recruitment Thread Go?
I was too lazy to go dumpster-diving into the old threads trying to look for it, and I think it's a good time to start up a new thread. Hopefully, this'll be the rebirth of [elite]'s intentions, and the time for [Elite] to come into the fray again. I will create a prototype recruitment application format, but feel free to share what kind of information you think would be useful in the application.

I still have to make sense of the current roster and whittle it down to what actually makes sense, and then begin a reorganization of roles based on who is actually active these days. I'm busy with other things as well, so forgive me if it goes slower than would be desired, but progress is progress, nonetheless. I hope everyone's as excited about the future as I am.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]