ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Swords in toribash already!
If you make a new shortcut, and add 'swords.tbm' to the end of the target, you can play with swords in toribash.

Your target should look like this:
"CProgram Files\Toribash\toribash.exe" swords.tbm
Re: Swords in toribash already!
The weapons and other user-created stuff are thougth to be in v2.00, publicly accessible that is.
10.What modding cabilities will there be in v2.0?
Custom character models, including the options to create weapons. Alterable physics parameters. Configurable server software. Possibly enviroment options too.

I'd not do modding before that if i were you though practice never hurts really, good find in any case

PS. What settles the weigh of object, or are the objects weighted by their size and material?
If so, what materials are there?

Eagerly wanting to know what you'll find
What what? In the butt.
Thats cool, and its not that hard to modify it. Remove the text extension of the attached file then rename the original swords and put mine in it to get double swords.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Ummm, why did you post a new thread about how to use the swords mod when there is already a topic dedicated to this
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Veb, yer confused ;P the thread about ''swords mod'' in general is nearly 1.5 hours after this
What what? In the butt.
ummm it wasnt here last night when i was posting in that thread, but if im wrong, then im sorry :P

i mean the one in support btw
Me too Check the on: Today (timehere) on both
What what? In the butt.
Foxie is highly intelligent. Nobody like Foxie would be interested in poor old dull veb
Foxie R dum =(

Foxie is highly intelligent on the gerbil IQ scale though =O

And you are not dull I liketh your flashy "lol" thing there! Besides, you're sexy! This wacky internet site said so!
What what? In the butt.
yes, this site is teh wack