Ranking
Original Post
Is the name "Toribash Next" finalized?

Will there be public test releases while it's being developed?
If yes:
Will this be on Steam Early Access?
Is there an ETA for the first public test release?

Really excited about this, hope it's very successful.
Q: Will my Toricredits become obsolete?
A: No, you will be able to use both the Toricredits you got from Toribash and the new Tori Coins in Toribash Next

I don't get this. So you are able to use toribash money in toribash next? Good plan to destabilize a bew forming economy... I thought that these new toricoins are all we will have from classic toribash that we can move to the bew game.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
A: No, you will be able to use both the Toricredits you got from Toribash and the new Tori Coins in Toribash Next

I don't get this. So you are able to use toribash money in toribash next? Good plan to destabilize a bew forming economy... I thought that these new toricoins are all we will have from classic toribash that we can move to the bew game.

Maybe we can convert them to toribash next coins? The same way we got a coin from the event based on our current TC.
[Oh Damn]
Are the player models still gonna be the same or they're gonna be upgraded to look more realistic. Also are minor glitches gonna be fixed? Like grab glitches and stuff.
This is a signature that has been signed by someone who signed this signature

Toricredits will be used in Toribash, which will still be maintained. ToriCoins will be used in TB Next.

TC : Toricredit or Tori Coin's ?

xd

Also

Hampa

Please add a button for Undo Frame/s plz!!!!!!!!!!!!
In singleplayer

----

WTF ?!

i posted in wrong account damnit !
Last edited by dumbn00bALT; May 18, 2017 at 01:35 PM. Reason: WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF ?????????
Originally Posted by dumbn00bALT View Post
TC : Toricredit or Tori Coin's ?

xd

Also

Hampa

Please add a button for Undo Frame/s plz!!!!!!!!!!!!
In singleplayer

----

WTF ?!

i posted in wrong account damnit !

Dude we already told you that idea, aswell as invite mod and others, aren't going to be a thing. They didn't wanted once, they won't twice.

Anyways, cool Hampa, sounds pretty enjoying right now !
Mercurit is a good boii

ToriCoins are a 'crypto currency' like bitcoin, meaning you can use them outside of the toribash forums and things maybe on a app or some form to send to people and things. On the other hand, you will still have ToriCredits which are the currency we all know of.

Basically meaning with ToriCoins you can convert them as im guessing people said above, for example for toriNEXT items, afew of them may require toricoins, while some may use toricredits.
Originally Posted by Mercurit is a good boii
Dude we already told you that idea, aswell as invite mod and others, aren't going to be a thing. They didn't wanted once, they won't twice.

Anyways, cool Hampa, sounds pretty enjoying right now !

ehhh...nvm that

what about

lets just

Realtime Ghost in Multiplayer