Ranking
Original Post
New project
I am making a new project, it is series of tutorials to teach people
the general art stuff, incluiding Toribash/Forums art like textures/signatures.

I am posting the tutorials here when it is done, it will take some time and efforts.

anybody who is willing to help can post here, for new tutoriala or just comments on tutorials I am making.
Awesome, can't wait to see what kind of tutorials you'll make. Maybe I'll try making textures o;

You could probably start off with gimp tutorials, then work into photoshop. Or do a mix of both, idk.
Working this into a potential TAS revival and restructure.
It only died because of the forum rollback, people were really into the org at the time.

Anyone who has anything to add in terms of tutorials, for anything art related, would be much appreciated

-Sly, think you could find a few tutorials that were important/usefull to you, from the vid side? with a paragraph or two on a breakdown of them?

-Ezeth, anything to add from your side in the tutorials board? any tutorials from that side that you think are relevant? I'll do a bit of trolling through that board, but any input from your side would be greatly appreciated.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I'm down to make some tutorials, or personally teach via skype stream.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
record some streamings and upload pl0x.
would be nice to offer a live stream service aswell,recodring all of them would be doubly usefull.

your understanding of value painting and stuff would be usefull.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-