Ranking
I think we should do separate competitions if we were going to tell ppl exactly what to do because then it isn't about finding the 'best' artist but finding who gets the best requirement. Your not going to make a tribal head worth 100k maybe a realistic tho
But do you think the jury will judge the technical issues or just go look at the artistic aspect?
I think they go more for the artistic aspect. What would be extremely unfair to those who made ​​a tribal or a cartoon, compared with a realistic head.
I understood what you meant. Just do not think it would work very well.
We can make color choice with the theme,
We know what kind of colors express an idea,
I can choose all the colors.
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
But do you think the jury will judge the technical issues or just go look at the artistic aspect?
I think they go more for the artistic aspect. What would be extremely unfair to those who made ​​a tribal or a cartoon, compared with a realistic head.
I understood what you meant. Just do not think it would work very well.

Art's gotta have artistic appeal, no matter how technical.
Yes, and what you think have a better artistic aspect, tribal or realistic?
Of course it would not be fair competition if each were forced to stand with different style.
I think ezeth hosted art events weekly back in the day. I don't recall seeing many participants in any of them, except the first one.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
They were pretty successful events imo. You can still find them easily under Design Events by clicking most viewed.
(>^_^)>