Ranking
Original Post
Multiple flames with different FPT
So you can have up to 5 flames on your tori.
What if u could upload 5 different fpt at the same time ( 1 for each flame or 1 for 2 flames and another one for the other 3 flames )
I think u get the idea.
Any chance this could be implemented in the future?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
So, basically FPT 1-5, much like hitsounds, those correlating to the order each flame was activated? That could be cool.

Though how to connect each fpt to each flame would end up being the only issue. In general.

Supported

By flame id ofc Somewhere in the edit section of each fpt.
-----
Originally Posted by Shockey View Post
If someone is having problems handling them, just /opt particles 0 like i usually do since my computer cant handle it.

supported but how exactly would this be done? Would everyone need to buy 5 FPTs?
Thats expensive for the less richer players.

expensive....flames are expencive...u want it u get it...simple as that. u're not obliged to use it.

I imagine it working by flame id...that's seems pretty simple. In the edit button of a FPT u should have 5 editable boxes to write in the flame id. U could set fpt 1 for flames 3224, 3365, 2465
fpt 2 for flame 1445
fpt 3 for flame 3334 (eaxample )

Or just fpt 1 for all 5 flames.

I thought of this a long time ago but thought about posting since i had a stable flame not long ago. With a stable flame u can't rlly weare any other flames w/o beeing ugly.
And u could customize flames colors to match your set and stuff, etc. Lots of possibilities.
Last edited by Insanity; Jun 9, 2015 at 10:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pm me for deals
this has been suggested before and i really dont know why it hasnt been done yet because it is an awesome idea ffs do et
Yes.
because.. why not?

wont be hard to make this idea come true.
there could be an option of putting the flame ID in the FPT - here you go, that flame has its own particle tex
Last edited by b45; Jun 11, 2015 at 09:49 AM.
I don't have flames, but I think this would be so cool for people who do have them.
~SrCheetah aproves
Wolololololo
So, has this been implemented yet? Cuz I have 5 hand flames and 1 head flame and I need to have a different texture for each please!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
So about this? Do you think it could be implemented in some way?
Pm me for deals
So it would be like hit sounds but for flames
I do like that and it would sink tc tb favorite thing to do
#INIT2WINIT