ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Yeah I agree with that, I still loved it though(Probably because I'm fairly weird)

weirdo, you'll probably like Homunculus
Originally Posted by Link View Post
I need a gem to read. I have read almost 0 manga. What are like the amazing mainstream ones that haven't been anime adapted or something?

Berserk has some anime adaptations, but trust me, none even come close to the epicness of the manga.. plus they've only adapted like 20% of the manga at best
Dorohedoro is a hidden gem
Oyasumi Punpun is great too, very dark though
20th Century Boys
Vagabond
Ballroom e Youkoso
Holyland
I Am a Hero

and most of the manga that have anime adaptations are usually better, so just read instead of watching~

on another note, I just realized that Billy Bat just has one chapter left, wtf.. I've been following it for years :c
-----
just read the last chapter.. it still has a couple unanswered questions, and ended kinda abruptly, but it was okay i guess
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Aug 27, 2016 at 06:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Read My Hero Academia it's P good.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Berserk went on hiatus again "until early 2017"... fucking Miura.. i guess he profited enough from the shit-show Berserk (2016) and is back to Idol Master -.-"
we only got like 3? chapters this year :r
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
been reading Mobile Suit Gundam the Origin, and it's amazing, highly recommend it..
anyway, i was reading it from this site because just look, it's amazing quality:
http://comic-walker.com/contents/det...0002020000_68/
and it only has 31 chapters, or so I think those are chapters, but I can't seem to find the rest on other sites :c
on MAL it says there are 112 chapters and 24 volumes, so i was assuming it would be a long series, so i hope I didn't actually finish it already :v (it's soooo goood)
and i will definitely look into buying them in the future, hopefully soon, but does anyone know if they're in full color like in the site i linked above?
because they're like $20+ a volume.. or $30 are full retail price..
and on that note, i could only find volumes 1-10 for sale.. are the English versions omnibus?
here's where i buy my manga recently
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
t does anyone know if they're in full color like in the site i linked above?

nvm, looks like it's the site comic-walker that colors the pages, which sucks that i can't buy the series 100% in color, but that's awesome for the site since it's such high quality and free, but still very lacking in content
anyway, i still need to buy the series, and $20 a volume with 10 volumes.. :c

One Piece Chapter 843 (kinda, but really spoiler)

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Oct 20, 2016 at 09:49 PM.
I just found out that they had the Box Set for Nausicaa, that's awesome!
It says it's in two volumes, hardcover, with some color pages.. the series is 7 regular volumes long, so those must be some thick books :o

anyway, i saw it at www.bookdepository.com/ for $47.85, which is 31% off the retail of $70
http://www.bookdepository.com/Nausic.../9781421550640
so someone buy it for me, it's free shipping worldwide
here's my wishlist, http://www.bookdepository.com/wishlists/WF7JGG