Ranking
Original Post
Mixing Bloods
Not like, actually mixing to make a new color. But having more than one blood.

I have seen in glitches where it will bleed a random blood plus my own blood color (Blue and yellow).

Gave me this idea. I think this would be a neat combo for some people.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
[~Not Supported]
Toribash has enough with bugs and glitches with the blood, this would probably cause more of them.
Also, why would you have more than one?
Anyway, my only problem is that the blood is kind of a small thing. Nobody really goes ,"Wow! Your blood doesn't match your set!"
On the other hand, it's really easy thing to do and the details are what makes games great.
Last edited by Cheshyre; Jun 23, 2015 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Removed the stupid.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
[~Not Supported]
Toribash has enough with bugs and glitches with the blood, this would probably cause more of them.
Also, why would you have more than one?

Bugs and Glitches? I've only seen where it turns blocky on the ground, where it doesn't disapear after a match sometimes, and where it mixes with other bloods (stated in OP). This wouldn't cause any other issues that I can think of. I just thought it would be cool to have more than one color spew out (like say, shaman, Aqua, and pure. America's colors).

Removed raaage's bad post, please stop useless stuff raaage. ~Cheshyre
Last edited by Cheshyre; Jun 23, 2015 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Removed the stupid

I like the idea of mixing blood colors, my only concern is with how many different colors could you mix? Like a person with a rainbow set, where you have tons of different colors, would probably want 4 or 5 different colors of blood. I support the idea of mixing blood.
-----
I support the idea of mixing colors for blood. My only concern is how many different blood colors would someone be allowed to have? Say someone has each joint/texture a different color, and wants like 4-5 different blood colors, to what extent would this idea start to get overdone?
Last edited by Rescudo; Jun 23, 2015 at 09:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
I know exactly what you're talking about and its actually a really cool idea, but I think the blood should only have 2 colors. if I were to use this I would want them to possibly match my force/relax, having more than 2 would probably look like a mess.
I would only say a maximum of 3 or 4 at once to prevent lag that may happen stated earlier. I don't know if it would, but its a precaution.

While I doubt I'd use this feature myself, it might be cool to have one blood be for when you bleed from regular hits, and another for when you get dm'ed

So like, certain bloods come out depending on how hard the hit is (from soft punches, to hard punches, to dms)? I like it.

I was also thinking different places give out different blood colors.

I think that would would require a new forger :/
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15