Ranking
Original Post
Wall on Mexico- Could Trump to be a threat?
I want to see your opnions, then I'll tell you what I think.
Read the rules before posting here.

Your opnion is important to me and to everybody.
no, trump could not to be a threat. theres a lot of land he needs to cover, and if hes actually thinking wether he could do it or not, hes retarded and if he does it he will drain americas economy
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
no, trump could not to be a threat. theres a lot of land he needs to cover, and if hes actually thinking wether he could do it or not, hes retarded and if he does it he will drain americas economy

How would it drain america's economy? Where do you think the money is going?
Originally Posted by kendrikLMR View Post

The 30 foot tall, 1000 mile long concrete wall that he wants to build, blocking off Mexico form the United States..
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
The 30 foot tall, 1000 mile long concrete wall that he wants to build, blocking off Mexico form the United States..

But who do you think the money is going to?
Fine, the wall alone is going to be an astronomical expense. I think that stricter measures could be taken, a wall should be out of the question.

A question: did the berlin wall solve the problems of the time?
Do you even know why the Berlin Wall was built, Perfect?

On the actual subject, it's been made very clear that Trump won't be getting his wall. His meeting that he arranged has fallen through and the Mexican government seems to have no intentions of rescheduling. However, if the wall were to be built, what honestly are the downsides? It opens up plenty of jobs on both sides of the wall, makes illegal immigration a slight bit more challenging, and we get a giant fucking wall. Those are all bonuses to me.

And no, the wall wouldn't ruin the economy if the money spent went into American business. Surprisingly enough, spending money makes the economy better, not worse.
I think I might be retired.
Yes, i know. Just Resembling.

spending money makes the economy better, not worse

What? May you explain me please?!
Originally Posted by kendrikLMR View Post

Building and maintaining a wall would be an enormous cost, estimated to be somewhere between $15 billion and $25 billion just to build the thing, not including excavation, land acquisition and maintenance, with the total cost estimated to be >$30 billion for construction and another $2.2 billion/year in maintenance and personnel management. Who's gonna foot that bill? Mexico? They've stated repeatedly that they will do no such thing, and are more than willing to walk away from various ongoing and future negotiations with the US if the issue is forced. So if not Mexico, then who? Where in the US budget is this money going to be pulled from? The only portion of the US budget that wouldn't be crippled from this is military spending, which needs to be cut back already.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Building and maintaining a wall would be an enormous cost, estimated to be somewhere between $15 billion and $25 billion just to build the thing, not including excavation, land acquisition and maintenance, with the total cost estimated to be >$30 billion for construction and another $2.2 billion/year in maintenance and personnel management. Who's gonna foot that bill? Mexico? They've stated repeatedly that they will do no such thing, and are more than willing to walk away from various ongoing and future negotiations with the US if the issue is forced. So if not Mexico, then who? Where in the US budget is this money going to be pulled from? The only portion of the US budget that wouldn't be crippled from this is military spending, which needs to be cut back already.

Take it out of foreign aid. You could pay upfront and have 10b to spare. I can also guarantee the military budget will be reduced, Obamas was spending ridiculous amount on other countries conflicts, Trump only wants to take on ISIS, not defend the people he's shipping nuclear weapons to. (Obama was sending nuclear warheads to Iran, trump is heavily against nuclear weaponry).

@Perfect
Spending money stimulates the economy. Workers are paid for making the wall, they spend the money they earn on goods and services, providers of these goods and services receive this money, they use it to pay their workers, etc.
Last edited by kendrikLMR; Jan 26, 2017 at 11:44 PM.