Ranking
Great to see so many people getting on this o/
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Well dude... you fine If I don't do simplistic? lol... I've got an idea for the banners, something like hands holding onto like a legit banner, either that or a ton of em holding letters / pictures in their hands... kinda seems like a cool Idea and I can manage it.

Actually as a matter of fact, let me show you a drawing that I did about a week ago to help better gauge the complexity in your mind, keep in mind this was just a rough / quick sketch of it... I could take more time and I WILL be running it by a friend to refine it in photoshop to make it cleaner.

IMG

Last edited by Snak3Scal3; Mar 9, 2017 at 11:29 PM. Reason: More stuff
Wanna die inside? Ok.
Originally Posted by Snak3Scal3 View Post
Well dude... you fine If I don't do simplistic? lol... I've got an idea for the banners, something like hands holding onto like a legit banner, either that or a ton of em holding letters / pictures in their hands... kinda seems like a cool Idea and I can manage it.

Actually as a matter of fact, let me show you a drawing that I did about a week ago to help better gauge the complexity in your mind, keep in mind this was just a rough / quick sketch of it... I could take more time and I WILL be running it by a friend to refine it in photoshop to make it cleaner.

IMG

It's a sick drawing but im confused how it relates to the whole clan aspect of it? I'd love to see it if you can implement that though
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
It's a sick drawing but im confused how it relates to the whole clan aspect of it? I'd love to see it if you can implement that though

Thank ya' and what I meant was, I could draw Hands holding up a banner with your E-Sport style clan name on it or something like that, The name obvy being the real focal point of the drawing but hands and some background to help balance it. I'm more focused on the balance of the banners, because without something nice around the name to balance the banner, it'll just look dull and bland. And it gives me something to do X)
-----
Like err... Banner being something like this With the logo I'll make and then another one with the name, and then with a style like this roman / greek style abstract with the hands and stuff... think back to that adam & eve drawin where one of em is holding god's hand while he sits on that cloud. same style, diff concept lol
Last edited by Snak3Scal3; Mar 10, 2017 at 12:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wanna die inside? Ok.
Thats a lot of information lol, and sounds like a work of art.

I'm probably looking for something a bit more simplistic however for this context.
hmm... I'll try doing it in contour, not so detailed, simplistic shit like your profite picture, but alot more shape to it. How's that sound?
Wanna die inside? Ok.
Originally Posted by Snak3Scal3 View Post
hmm... I'll try doing it in contour, not so detailed, simplistic shit like your profite picture, but alot more shape to it. How's that sound?

Give it a go, but keep me updated on wips, cause i'm really confused on how this will turn out lol
lmao okay dude

Also, i'm not too sure about what I can do for the armband but i'll brainstorm.
Wanna die inside? Ok.
Armband isn't a huge priority, and with a 512x512 canvas there isn't a lot you can do..