Ranking
Original Post
ChuckTori Replays
I have three of the main categories of replays: sparring, parkour, and single-player Uke. I used my best replay that I have currently in each mode, and was wondering if you guys could critique my skills in each mode.
Attached Files
ChuckTori Parkour.rpl (712.2 KB, 9 views)
ChuckTori Single-Player.rpl (286.1 KB, 17 views)
ChuckTori Spar.rpl (849.7 KB, 14 views)

Chuck Norris is jealous of my mad skills
I will critique your single player

Try to go for legit punches not rips also if you are making a Madman replay it's usually good when the hits you do are Boomhits or Manips. Try to make it realistic as well cause I can see you were moving a lot when finishing for your pose.
So I should move less joints and relax more when finishing?
-----
I only did one rip... and that was the head, i tried to punch it off so many times, but for some reason it wouldn't dm
-----
I made a new single-player replay... what do you think?
Attached Files
ChuckTori Uke Destruction.rpl (313.8 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by ChuckTori; Nov 26, 2014 at 05:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by ChuckTori View Post
So I should move less joints and relax more when finishing?
-----
I only did one rip... and that was the head, i tried to punch it off so many times, but for some reason it wouldn't dm
-----
I made a new single-player replay... what do you think?

The opener and grab was weird. Other than that good DMs pose could use a little bit more work and the skeet would have been better if it did some damage. Backflip and stuff were nice though it already told me that you knew your Parkour and Sparring.

10/8 IGN
Keep practicing and you might get a lot better.
Thanks Daction... Ill keep practicing and trying to improve, I feel myself getting better. Here's another replay
Attached Files
ChuckTori Uke Kill.rpl (320.1 KB, 7 views)