ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by 1VoidPony1 View Post
Hi, my name is 1VoidPony1. I start play Toribash 6 month ago.I pretty skilled: better that "not really bad, not really good". In-game i'm playing 2-3 hours. Gmt + 8. Live in Russia, so i am special player . I can be at forum forever. Sometimes i drawing head: not nice. I like play aikido, parkour maps, hate mod's like jousting, cannon, skeleton. I'm blue belt, main acc is lost. I want to join your clan bec. you're playing good and i want to play tours with you .-. Often for fun i play mushu and see your members. Idk what i need to write next...
You can test me in any skilz mod.
I LOVE ZLATA

Lel - A chemical reaction is a process that leads to the transformation of one set of chemical substances to another.
-----
i thought it was joke XD

No for 1VoidPony1
Hello I'm 12. I don't have any skype. I am indonesian.I am brown belt.My favorite mod is xspar (although not so good at it).My time range on playing toribash is random but mostly 5-7 am and maybe some times 3-5 pm (GMT +7). The last time I see my rank is 1670. Thanks for paying attention to my application
YES for Pony because he was trying hard No for jetis.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
hmm considering how hard pony tried i guess im gonna say yes but i say test him
-----
nvm in clan already
Last edited by Cross; Jan 30, 2016 at 09:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi. Aaaaaaaaaagain.

Name: My name is Mark Crysler Baddo.
Hobby: I love basketball, Watching Youtube, and doing videos that sux or editing
Why your joining our clan: Because I wanna have fun with clanmates If I'm in and I wanna make clanmates happy If they are sad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Belt:I'm 10th dan black belt. And Belt doesn't really matter to me. All matters to me is Win Ratio and SKILLZ
IGN:My Ingame Name Is Greenmark or you can also call me green.
How many hours do u played toribash:Check My steam for that question or just click my signature.
Favorite Games:I love Team Fortress 2, CSGO, and Toribash.
GMT:Probably I google this one :P . So My GMT is +4 Hours.

Replays
Attached Files
asddsaasd.rpl (74.5 KB, 1 views)
.o. much boom .o..rpl (52.2 KB, 1 views)
rapebananas.rpl (90.7 KB, 1 views)
ded.rpl (68.8 KB, 1 views)
ded2.rpl (46.8 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by GreenMark; Jan 31, 2016 at 09:27 AM.
CLICK IT
free form app and you didnt put the phrase you obviously didnt read the first post go back and read it then apply