Ranking
Original Post
New Rank Decay System
New Rank Decay System
Hello, I've seen some skillful players get pissed of because people in high elo dodge ranked games against them. I plan on having a new rank decay system for season 6 to give a more competitive experience to players who actually deserve the top three.

Why implement a new "rank decay"?
- Because top players can just sit in the top 3 with a lot of elo and not worry about losing it for a week.

My suggestion
For top 10 players...
3 days of inactivity will make you lose 3-5 ELO and will deduct 1-2 ELO in the next days (if player is still inactive)

What this suggestion will do:
"karstnator's suggestion of his elo decay plan is literally combating people just like you that only match against really easy players then do nothing once they're satisfied with their position." -nervau

Feel free to add suggestions below so I could add it here.
Last edited by Karstnator; Nov 15, 2018 at 11:34 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
GUYS I HAVE ONE IDEA ABOUT RANK.
It should be like it was 5 years ago. OVERAL RANK AND RANK IN DIFFICULT MODS. 2013-2014 years was the most popular, and new rating system it was a bad idea. every player want to be the best, and he must play mods which has choised by admins. almost is bored to wait ppl in rank server and its not interesting. in past, every player saw his rank and every game it was changed for some points. ANYONE SAW HIS OWN DYNAMIC OF RATING. its a simple way to help toribash to become more popular.
Originally Posted by Cyrax View Post
GUYS I HAVE ONE IDEA ABOUT RANK.
It should be like it was 5 years ago. OVERAL RANK AND RANK IN DIFFICULT MODS. 2013-2014 years was the most popular, and new rating system it was a bad idea. every player want to be the best, and he must play mods which has choised by admins. almost is bored to wait ppl in rank server and its not interesting. in past, every player saw his rank and every game it was changed for some points. ANYONE SAW HIS OWN DYNAMIC OF RATING. its a simple way to help toribash to become more popular.

There are people who play competitively and people who play for fun. Ranked separates those kinds of players.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
каждый игрок должен видеть к чему приводит каждая игра. это его мотивирует играть все больше и больше. большинство новичков заходят в игру и не видят результата, они никак не продвигаются. Когда у тебя сразу появляется рейтинг - это больше мотивирует. поэтому раньше онлайн - 200 человек, было нормальным явлением

Google translation: "Each player must see what each game leads to. it motivates him to play more and more. Most newbies enter the game and don’t see the result; they don’t advance. When you immediately receive a rating - it is more motivating. therefore, online before - 200 people, it was normal"
Last edited by Kore; Nov 19, 2018 at 11:45 AM.
Play 100 ranked games a day for a week and you will be top dog. Its also about quantity above quality.
Its all about the grind.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals