Ranking
Global warming exists but its not as big a deal as the government/EPA would like you to believe. It's a natural process that's been happening since the Earth had an atmosphere. Just like we have weather changes in different seasons, we have climate changes over long years; but just like the weather changes, those climate changes eventually revert to their 'normal' state.

Basically- global warming is just another ecological cycle. Nothing special about it. It exists but it won't really do anything. In a few years' time we'll have "GLOBAL COOLING LOLOLOLOL".

And yes, I've also read those emails; apparently a couple of renowned scientists who were studying global warming exaggerated some of their temperature figures, the cunts.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Well, most scientists agree that there is a warming trend, so in that sense, yeah its real.
The trend isn't year by year, but more like decade by decade. There are always years that will be colder than others.

The largest debate is over whether it's caused by humans, and if we cause any significant change.

It has been a couple of years since I was interested in global warming, so maybe what I learned is outdated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Well to my knowledge, isn't global warming caused by the actions of humans such as nuclear factories? Or is a natural cause. Yes it is a trend but I doubt the antarctic climate would rise 80 degress in 5-6 decades from now. It slowly rises ofc. But changes could happen.

also, im just throwing words out of my brain atm. I just woke up.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
Well to my knowledge, isn't global warming caused by the actions of humans

That is the main question about global warming. Al Gore would have us believe that we are responsible and unless we immediately go back to Stone Age we are all completely fucked. But no one is really sure what is causing the gradual warming of the planet. It may be humans or it may just be the natural heating/cooling cycle that the Earth experiences.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
The industrial revolution sparked a period in the history of the world where mankind would alter the ice age/thaw cycle through carbon emissions from industry and recreational sources. Yes, the earth goes through natural cycles of heating and cooling. No, the one we're in right now is not normal. Yes, it's our fault if it goes extreme and kills off billions of human beings and drives other species to extinction.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
whether or not anything is our fault, and to what degree it IS our fault, innovations in greener technology are still going to be better for us.
I love you
Originally Posted by mikotaku View Post
whether or not anything is our fault, and to what degree it IS our fault, innovations in greener technology are still going to be better for us.

This, also fucked up climates are bad for us no matter which way you slice it.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
Well to my knowledge, isn't global warming caused by the actions of humans such as nuclear factories? Or is a natural cause. Yes it is a trend but I doubt the antarctic climate would rise 80 degress in 5-6 decades from now. It slowly rises ofc. But changes could happen.

also, im just throwing words out of my brain atm. I just woke up.

Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
That is the main question about global warming. Al Gore would have us believe that we are responsible and unless we immediately go back to Stone Age we are all completely fucked. But no one is really sure what is causing the gradual warming of the planet. It may be humans or it may just be the natural heating/cooling cycle that the Earth experiences.

Slapped you make a good point, but from some research I've done I've come to believe that the Earth is cooling, the reason, there are more Ice caps, and fewer Sun spots. This means Fistfury, that Human beings cant be the cause of the problem, as to much carbon emmissions would lead to the heating of it. Having said that, Human beings are still raping the earth of its Fossil Fuels and Natural Rersources.
And as stated above by Slapped, the earth has a natural heating and cooling cycle. We can trace this through history, by looking at historical events, such as the rise of the roman empire which took place during the heating of the earth, and then its fall on the next cold cycle, similarilly to the 20th century, we boomed in the fifties sixties, during a rise in the earths core temp, and now were in shit with this recestion.

Ps. the Eath had been heating and cooling long before humans were driving hummers.
Masqued