Toribash
Original Post
(_SOTF_) Survival Of The Fittest
We Are _SOTF_
Please Read the rules!
Also, check the Clan thread often. updates and up coming events are talked about and planned there.

Rules

WARNING TIMER

EVENTS

How To Apply

_SOTF_ member count:
31members

Texture/kiai making

Side note:
if you are inactive for 1 month, you will be kicked out the clan
We don't like a lay about
Last edited by Mastertron; Feb 1, 2014 at 11:59 PM. Reason: I am so very anoyed that no one showed up for it (unless you had a reason)
MrDeath316
Age 13

Former clans chimera
Reason For Joining i like clans

How often are you on alot
-----
age 13

former clans chimera

reason im a friend of mrdeath

how often am i on wednesday thursday friday and weekends
Last edited by zazaisbaws; Dec 1, 2013 at 05:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Uhhhh death , why dose the trial clan rank say *(blue belt*? (I'm a 2nd Dan black belt , mate.....)
Last edited by youngsandm; Dec 23, 2013 at 10:51 PM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Age 15

Former clans sm0ke
Reason For Joining I herd your clan is great

How often are you on a couple days in a week
Age 12
Former clans none
Reason for joining I wanted to join a clan
How often are you on Monday Thursday Friday and weekends
Please use this as a layout for you application.

Best Mod:
What I can bring to SOTF:
A little about me:
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Hey guys. it's me Mastertron.
seeing as tho my main is banned for some bullshit my friend did to it. I cannot play as him -_-
can someone please invite me, and mrdeath, can you please promote me to leader.
I am the legit mastertron
Last edited by Tr0nMast3r; Jan 17, 2014 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Typos XD
Just to say. I am back. my main has been re-activated and I am back online. still on pretty much every night so keep an eye out.

Quick update. Falconscar is going to be coming out of the warning zone soon and is trying out to become a recruiter.
If you are interested in getting a better/different rank in the clan then you must show that you have the skill set for the rank you want.
so if you want to become a recruiter then send a message to me or Mrdeath telling us about a player you think has what it takes to be in _SOTF_ , me and Mrdeath shall discus if you have what it takes to be the rank, and we will get back to you as soon as we have done so :3

Just felt like telling you.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
two things I need to talk to you guys about.
Hi guys.
1. here is a banner I have made for the clan. give me feed back on if you like it or not.

2. I am planning on organizing a Clan event, it's gunna be for the clan rank "Pendulum Team" I am still working out how to run the thing, but I need to know how many of you guys are interested in doing it. If you are. please PM me and I'll get a list of people up and ready to start working on. I might ask for a small donation that will go into a big Jackpot for the BIG winner of the whole thing wins. kind of like a massive duel. I will say a maximum of 5 people can be in the team.

Before I set a time and place I need to find out who is in.
Attached Thumbnails
banner.jpg  
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
sorry for the random ass post, but nice banner start. maybe you can try to hire some pro on the forums to do it? im sure their are plenty of artists on here who would love making it for you.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning