ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
excellent!

just a few more things then we'll be done.

1. The iris of the eye is great, excellent color choice. I'm just wondering if maybe it's a bit too vivid? perhaps try and make it almost appear as if he has cataracts.
2. the wound is excellent. very realistic. But maybe some sort of rash around it, it seems almost like a cut or tear, instead of an infection.
3. the mark still looks a little too clean. maybe a bright shade of pink/blue around the direct edges would fix that, make it look a little more infected.
4. seems like the edge of a bone should be showing at the bottom of the wound, should be an easy fix.

I think I've handled everything you suggested. To changed the thumbs as you asked I had to merge the layers of my file. I do however have all old versions including one which is exactly the same as this one but the thumbs are in the original position and the eye is unmodified except for cataract. Let me know what you think.

update: images with unmodified thumbs and eye.

Last edited by Membrain; Jan 21, 2010 at 10:41 AM. Reason: adding more images

very, VERY, nice.

just make the changes we talked about via msn and we'll be done here :>
Former Item Forger
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
very, VERY, nice.

just make the changes we talked about via msn and we'll be done here :>

I'm not terribly happy with the thumb. It was rather difficult to twist as you asked at this stage in things. None the less I've done the best I was able. I'll be glad to edit further as required though I will not be able to do this immediately. I of course have all previous versions that have been posted.

Last edited by Membrain; Jan 21, 2010 at 12:20 PM. Reason: forgot my stinkin images

I'm happy with this version. it looks completed. I'll send you the tc now.
Former Item Forger
congrats to the winner
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
epic head membrain
tc well deserved
sry for invade
but I have been looking at this head for a while
very nice
wishful eyes deceive me