Toribash
Leaving, right after the name change? weird. Also, sad that you are leaving. And thank you for the art.
I'll miss you
Its sad that your leaving man

great art btw
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Srsly, we all freakin love u m8 , dont leave pl0x
-----
*Crying*
-----
And good luck bro wish u all the best
~xFirexGame
Last edited by xFIRExGAME; Dec 9, 2015 at 11:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
playboi
> .> Its alright boys, he's leaving for now, but he won't go far. Toribash is like cancer. Yea you can treat it and pretend its not there for a while, but before you know it, BOOM! You've got cancer(Toribash) all over again. We just have to sit and wait for him now. Patiently. Silently. Stealthfully. Hungry.... Thirsty.... Where am I?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
He alreay sent all his tc to aubrey (his friend i think) so im guess he really is quitting BUT i do hope he sees toribash and then decides to come back :3 (like watabout if he searches facebook he goes with the leter f and google auto searches forums :3)

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Not sure how many of these are stolen, but this one is definitely not yours:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
Hello!
I am quitting toribash, so I'm giving away some heads.
Enjoy!

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=451019
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Well you can report him and get him permabanned i dont think hed mind he wanted to add a ban on hinself anyWays so he wont be tempted to come back in

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

hi, I'm afraid this is not the place for leaving threads, the art board is for comments and criticism of art, also not for giving away textures (especially those not your own). Remember guys, comments in the art board must be about the art being posted, this isn't the place to have off-topic conversation.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma