Toribash
Original Post
[E]1 Million TC Tournament!(Elite Players Tourney)
WELCOME TO THE 1 MILLION TC TOURNAMENT PRESENTED BY XONOID

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRIZE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. RESPECT EACH OTHER
2. NO /RT DURING MATCH OR ANY REASON
3. PINGING DURING A MATCH COUNTS AS A LOSS

MAX 32 PLAYERS
4 ROUNDS
MODS:
Round 1-Aikidobigdojo
Round 2-Boxshumushu
Round 3-RkMMA
Round 4-ErthTK.V2

Final Round-4 Winners Sudden Death-Greykido

PARTICIPANTS

Special Guest

BACKUPS

these are the people who I think should fight out of those who asked to join

HOSTIES

Winner
1st. Cold
2nd. Killer3366

Last edited by Xoid; Nov 21, 2015 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Update
WHAT HAPPENS IN A BLACKHOLE
STAYS IN A BLACKHOLE
this event was amazingly well put together, who was the mastermind behind it?
i want to personally donate some of my money to you, to further help with future events of this caliber.

congrats cold, this was truly one of the most well planned events of 2015, and I can't wait for next time!
So people able to enter without signing up and I'm in the backup list twice lol.

Also is the other event not coming back? I asked earlier but people were too invested in defending the tournament to bother answering me.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
he mentioned another tourney next month.

other users entered the tourney on the day when there was spots in the room left, people did not stick around for the whole event. presumably backs up took priority over randoms. perhaps if certain backups showed up they wouldn't be complaining about it.

Originally Posted by Snook View Post
The tournament had no real explanation either and I was apparently a backup in it

the event was pretty obvious to comprehend it just required a little initiative.

Any more salt?
Last edited by killer3366; Nov 26, 2015 at 09:22 PM.
Dot dot dot
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
he mentioned another tourney next month.

other users entered the tourney on the day when there was spots in the room left, people did not stick around for the whole event. presumably backs up took priority over randoms. perhaps if certain backups showed up they wouldn't be complaining about it.

the event was pretty obvious to comprehend it just required a little initiative.

Any more salt?

There should've been like 2 back-ups max considering host decided that participants had to pm him 1 day in advanced that (username) would play for them. I wasted time trying to figure out a deal with one of the above participants but found out that I could've just entered the tourney as a random. So now after all that I am just getting a severely reduced prize then expected. Host could've spent more time planning the tourney..