ES Recruitment Drive
hello gentlemen. I started a new series on my YT channel called "Road to GOLD". I'm trying to go from Silver V to Gold this coming season using only Kayn.\

Open to tips and stuff in the comments.

I suggest making the next video waaaaay shorter if you dont want your viewers to get bored.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I thought about that too. The whole point of it though is for people to see my improvement and be able to give me tips and stuff. I thought about doing highlights but since I'm not a high level player, doing highlights doesn't make sense.

The idea is for people to be able to watch my raw gameplay and give me tips on how to improve, and hopefully watch me improve as I go on. If I'm only showing the good plays you won't be able to see much improvement.

I wish league games were shorter on average, but can't do anything about that. This was a longer one due to the intro and the game was just long in general, in future videos I started recording once we were in champ select to cut down some waiting time.
If you're NA we can play together. I got platinum this last season since my climb went silver 2 to plat 5 from august to November.

May try to climb to diamond next season if I'm bored
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
hello gentlemen. I started a new series on my YT channel called "Road to GOLD". I'm trying to go from Silver V to Gold this coming season using only Kayn.\

Open to tips and stuff in the comments.

i hear quite a lot of echo on ya mic
i'm fine with watching the full game, most league channels do that. just try to improve your commentary
keep it up bro
Last edited by basic; Nov 15, 2017 at 11:35 PM.
bodhi: thanks but i'm tryna do it solo queue for completely earned Gold.

surge: i'm not sure what you mean. there's no echo on the mic. do you maybe mean like background noise? like my clicking? I've been tweaking settings and i think by episode 4 i finally got it where you can't hear my clicking lmao.

basic: thank you, yeah I know I go silent for long amounts of time sometimes. I'm trying to talk more and more each time. I appreciate the feedback
Username is Krimble Kroff

I am a noob and I also main Kindred [S-Rank]. I am versatile, willing to play any role (tbh I don't really main anything). I communicate constantly, though I don't know much of the lingo (I am a noob).

Best is 22-1 jungle w/ Kindred with the 1 death being me failing a 1v3 gank. I killed 2 people in that encounter.

. . . add me?
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
You appear to be level 5?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Level 15 . . .
-----
I said I was a noob
Last edited by Yuma; Nov 16, 2017 at 02:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.