Toribash
In my current ELO, nobody really plays Zoe that well. At best she's hard to gank because she just puts you to sleep if you can't burst her down. Otherwise, no one really knows how to use her kit.

This is only in low Gold though and I have absolutely no complaints because Zoe is obnoxious in the right player's hands.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I keep her banned unless someone left up Ezreal. Maybe I'm just getting older but my eyes can't see her spells.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
of all the project skins i get fucking project leona from that skin shard thingy youve got to be kidding me
not going aery on akali lol
highest win rate in korean high elo is aery q poke akali
edit: im not sure if it was professor akali or mlgb blade but one of them uses that too
do not take tp

on another note twitch jg still the best way to elo boost
Last edited by TyZi; Nov 29, 2017 at 12:25 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
not going aery on akali lol
highest win rate in korean high elo is aery q poke akali
edit: im not sure if it was professor akali or mlgb blade but one of them uses that too
do not take tp

on another note twitch jg still the best way to elo boost

did that shit forever ago, it still works? lol

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=tiaustunt

yes i am boosting this acc rn to plat playing janna mid with twitch jg 100% w/r so far after i got my duo to take twitch from me
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by ed View Post
I mean if you still want to do it go for it. You are the OP after all. Just kinda thought you were dead here lol.

I'm mostly dead, but still active on the PC a bit. I am just recently starting to try to get back into League again with a few friends, so my current knowledge is somewhat limited. If anyone still does want to take a crack at making an OP to replace my current one as it is indeed very outdated, I still encourage that.