Toribash
What about a script that would make the first person view able to be rotated how you want it, but keyframing would still work. Like if I wanted to hold onto a ledge with 1 hand, I would be able to look down far below before climbing up, or maybe looking down while on a balance beam or something. Thanks
(Origin)
i would like to see a scropt where there is a small bar that tells you how close your joints are to Dismembering
-----
script*
-----
has small bars*
Last edited by woeb; Mar 9, 2015 at 03:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
No, there is no direct way to change game rules. You can use run_cmd("set gravity <x> <y> <z>") but just like with the /set gravity command you have to start a new game for the changes to take effect.

Originally Posted by box View Post
Nope, not possible. Adding a line with a different gravity will make the replay very glitchy.

There is no way to change rules in the middle of a match or replay.

It's quite possible to achieve this with replay hacking

Nuthug's Replay Recorder script comes in very useful for eliminating the glitchiness
Attached Files
example1.rpl (1.34 MB, 7 views)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
That's cool. I didn't know about that. Thanks for sharing.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
What about a script that would make the first person view able to be rotated how you want it, but keyframing would still work. Like if I wanted to hold onto a ledge with 1 hand, I would be able to look down far below before climbing up, or maybe looking down while on a balance beam or something. Thanks

Why shouldn't this work with keyframing? I don't understand the problem.

Originally Posted by WOEB View Post
i would like to see a scropt where there is a small bar that tells you how close your joints are to Dismembering
-----
script*
-----
has small bars*

There is no way to know how much damage a joint has taken or how much force is acting on it. I'm afraid that your suggestion is impossible.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
Why shouldn't this work with keyframing? I don't understand the problem.

The default first person camera auto locks to ukes head, and the only scripts I could find you can't look around, they just look where the head is dacing. would it be possible to make a FP cam that you can rotate? I can post the script I have later if you want.
(Origin)
Not to beg or anything but can someone do this for me?

request

(Origin)
Here is a very simple one. Change to free cam mode and launch the script. The camera should now always be at Tori's head but you can still rotate it freely.
Attached Files
egoCam.lua (270 Bytes, 13 views)
Signature temporarily out of order.
Thanks man, really appreciate it :D cant wait to use it when i get home
-----
tried it out, is there any way to choose if uke or tori is the one the cam focuses on? in replays like divine the positions are switched. other that that, awesome script! got a new pc so not many replays to keyframe but im really looking forward to trying it on more! thx man
Last edited by iIluminati; Mar 12, 2015 at 11:29 PM.
(Origin)
Hey, can anyone make a script that combines Tori from 1 replay file and Uke from a different replay file into a single, different, replay file?
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.