ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Live stream and interview with hampa on TwitchTV (tonight!)
Hi,

I'm doing an interview with LesDuncan as the caster, and Dmau5 as the Co-Host on twitch.tv tonight.

We'll be playing some toribash, doing a Q/A, talk competitive gaming and figure things out.

After the interview there I'll run a high stakes betting server.

Join us on twitchtv in toribash (/jo twitchtv) or for the screencast at http://www.twitch.tv/toribash_entertainment

Aproximate time in popular timezones:
[edit] done

You can watch the recorded youtube here:

Last edited by hampa; Aug 25, 2012 at 06:36 PM.
sounds awesome, will watch it and im on the server.... but what is meant with "high stakes" betting server? how high? :O
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
well devils going to be there so its very high
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Hope theres some news about 4.0!
Anyway I won't be able to make it but this sounds really fun, nice to see the community getting together as a whole for an event like this. :3
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I can, I will have to pm Dmau5 or Hampa if I am allowed to join in and record it and upload to my youtube channel for everyone else to see. With the betting action going in the server.

Thank you.
M I N I V A N
I am going to join /jo Twitchtv now, everyone should come, got tc from my bank, I am ready to go highstakes if others are as well. Also dmau5 please respond to my pm as soon as you can, thanks.

Thanks to dmau5, I will be in the call now guys recording betting action as well as the conversation for all those who miss the livestream! The video will be posted after this livestream when I have rendered it. I am pretty excited :P.
Last edited by Devil; Aug 24, 2012 at 08:30 PM.

Originally Posted by NinjaVodou View Post
well devils going to be there so its very high

When the betting starts I might drop a few 100k bets.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
omg i was in the room like an hour and a half ago
and now its full
i knew i shouldn't of left xD
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak